Things You're Proud To Own

Soviet Heavy

Jan 22, 2010
What are some of your prized possessions? Stuff you're glad that you own, even if its just for the sake of owning it?

Check out what I just found.
Yeah, I found that in my house.

Marter

Elite Member
Legacy
Oct 27, 2009
Well, while cleaning up the basement, we found a Commodore 64. I also have a Dreamcast that I bought a few months ago (for $15) but I've yet to find a game for it. >_<

Also, I'm proud of my 350+ DVDs, which I've only been collecting for slightly over a year now. Thank goodness I get them so cheap, or I'd be so broke right now.

Palademon

Mar 20, 2010
Limited numbered remastered edition of Gundam Wing on DVD.

Hard to find when it first came out, but amazon had it, so I bought it. Since then the only place I've seen sell it, sold it only from private sellers at 600% the price I paid.

Strixvaliano

Feb 8, 2011
Dragon Warrior for NES with original case / booklet / game sleeve even if the case is a tiny bit banged up.

Parker Brothers Empire Strikes Back for Atari 2600

Super Mario Bros. 2 Glass Beer Mug.

TitanAtlas

Oct 14, 2010
A car... it's old and does so much noise, but that car... well i mean war-tank, has saved me from so many situations, and helped me so much, that beeing proud of it is not enough praise to what he's done for me...

It's an old Black Wolkswagen Polo from 94' (europe here). The good old Black Jack...

Shoggoth2588

Aug 31, 2009
Soviet Heavy said:
Somewhere in Maryland, I have my trilogy too. Still, that's there and not here.

Other than that...I just ordered Shaq-Fu for the SNES and as horrible as I've heard it is, I can't wait until it's delivered to me...next week. As for things I own that I can reach out and physically touch right now;

JUMP! Ultimate Stars (NDS game)
Majora's Mask with Manuel
Nintendo 3DS (Aqua)
Nintendo 64
Nintendo Gamecube
Prologue to Deadpool Corps
Super Nintendo
Xbox
Xbox 360

There's more but my brain is having trouble sorting through them at the moment.

w9496

Jun 28, 2011
Guns. I'm also proud to own my very own French Horn, and no, I'm not a band geek.

Worgen

Follower of the Glorious Sun Butt.
Legacy
Apr 1, 2009
almost the entire collection of working designs and atlus games

Zenkem

May 3, 2009
There are things I've wanted since childhood, and I'm well on my way on that checklist:

-Black and yellow CAUTION-tape
-Meat cleaver
-Spiked belt
-Satellite dish

...they're personal treasures.

DefunctTheory

Not So Defunct Now
Mar 30, 2010
My Coolermaster Cosmos, the best case ever (Now out of production)

Also, my laser pistol.

Ammo unrelated.

Zap Rowsdower

Jun 24, 2010
I have those sam VHSs in my basement.

OT: I have a very old Kay guitar, a 1950s detective-style hat, a gold watch with a diamond in it, a bag used by my grandfather in the Vietnam War, and a suitcase full of newspaper clippings from the day after JFK was shot.

ALSO, my uncle (hopefully me some day) owns letters from Teddy Roosevelt and Emperor Menelek of Ethiopia adressed to my grandfather's grandfather's uncle.

chaosyoshimage

Apr 1, 2011
My 300+ video game collection, and as silly as it is, my old plush toys, like this raggedy old Pikachu "pillow buddy" from Christmas 98'...

RanD00M

Oct 26, 2008
I also have the Tron Legacy soundtrack on vinyl. But the thing that I am most proud of is the original pressed vinyl of Dark Side of the Moon that I own.

EHKOS

Madness to my Methods
Feb 28, 2010
I have the collectors edition of Final Fantasy 12, the collectors edition and artbook from Wild Arms 5, the CE's from New Vegas, and Fable 3. I have a Crash Bandicoot toy valued at $150, a CB bobblehead, and an Assassin's Creed comic #1. Also I have a cool balisong....somewhere. *goes off to look*