Things You're Proud To Own

Soviet Heavy

Jan 22, 2010
What are some of your prized possessions? Stuff you're glad that you own, even if its just for the sake of owning it?

Check out what I just found.
Yeah, I found that in my house.

Zap Rowsdower

Jun 24, 2010
I have those VHSs in my basement.

OT: My favorite possessions are a very old Kay guitar and a hat from the 50s that both belonged to my grandpa. I also enjoy my gold watch with a diamond in it, a sack used by my grandfather during the Vietnam War, and a suitcase full of newspaper articles from the day that JFK was shot.

commodorejohn

Oct 16, 2009
* Macs from back when Macs were interesting and not just PC clones in fancy cases.
* A spiffed-out Amiga 3000.
* The first two albums by Starcastle, the best blatant Yes clone to come out of Illinois and release two worthwhile albums before going all "album-oriented rock."
* Print collections of webcomics.
* The Famicom version (a.k.a. the good version) of Castlevania III.

Rule Britannia

Apr 20, 2011
I have an autograph of the author of my favourite books as a 3-5 year old (the book series was called 'Old Bear'. The author is called Jane Hissy)

I have my bass but I don't take pride nor is it prized....it's a really bad bass. To a certain extent I hope it breaks and I get a new one since the model of my bass has been discontinued :S. Of course I won't ever break it intentionally.

I guess my love for playing bass is prized to me.

NO WAIT!!!!

My most prized possessions is my iPod, I would be a completely different person if I didn't get my iPod.