Things you've said in public you probably shouldn't have said in public.

Shoggoth2588

Aug 31, 2009
Snake Plissken said:
stefanbertramlee said:
Let me get this straight:

You're okay with saying it loudly in a public place, but not okay with typing the actual word in anonymity on the internet?
I've used that word while describing a pair of people who tried to steal my backpack to a friend. I used it as it was originally intended though, to imply someone whose incredibly ignorant.

Also, when I was a kid I was waiting in line with Dad when I said "I want to hurry up and get home so I can spank the monkey."

I think this was during the N64 days...remember Chef's Love Shack? One of the mini-games was spanking the 6-assed monkey. I'm pretty sure that's what I meant. This was before I discovered masturbation of course.

Vhite

Aug 17, 2009
stefanbertramlee said:
*Injures oneslef*

"N*gger"

But no one heard,s o everthing was fine.
What wrong with that? Der ****** is ordinary german word for black person that isn't even an insult.

May 29, 2011
stefanbertramlee said:
Use_Imagination_here said:
Well I probably shouldn't have (jokingly) claimed to one of my female classmates that it was unfair for women to wear any thing that reveals their boobs in the slightest because men are never allowed reveal their sexual organs in public.
Breasts arn't sexual organs.
Well I was 10 and a half, basic human anatomy was a bit ahead in school.

And I don't really remember trying to make a point but if I was making a point that wasn't it

Daveman

has tits and is on fire
Jan 8, 2009
Well I once got told off for swearing too much in a restaurant because when I have a drink it's like every other word magically transforms into "fuck" in my mouth.

Also the time I called my friend's new university friends a bunch of cunts. Though they really were.

P0RTAL

Jan 17, 2011
I was hanging out with a friend once and we both started singing Doctor Horrible songs at the top of our lungs. Only example I can really think of

nunqual

Jul 18, 2010
staika said:
I really don't say anything when in public that I shouldn't but my grandpa was one of those people who was literally fearless. So half of my family are yankees fans (the bandwagon bitches that they are) and a few years ago we were in new york going to a yankees game and on the way the windows are down and were passing the ghetto when my grandpa says very loudly "Look at all these fucking porch monkeys" needless to say the windows were closed after that and I was literally scared for my life at that point.
He doesn't sound fearless, he sounds like an asshole, to be honest...

OT: Whenever I start talking about someone, they inevitably pop up behind me.

P0RTAL

Jan 17, 2011
"Why aren't there more traveling pot salesmen?"- my brother when we were like 10. and he actually meant pot as in pots and pans.

KaosuHamoni

Apr 7, 2010
"She's a thick, closed-minded plastic *****, and I hope she dies." Girl was stood behind me.

"So? I've shot foxes, what's the issue?" In the middle of a conversation about Fox Hunting with a load of closed minded city kids, to whom the idea of putting a rabbit crippled with Myxomatosis out of it's misery was abhorrent. Yeah.

OtterRepublic

Jul 18, 2011
one time at a high school football game, i was sitting with my friends in our student section, and we never cheer or anything, just cause its funny when people yell at us, well someone on our team laid a guy out, and not being gay at all i just thought it would be funny, i screamed "YEA SUCK HIS DICK!" lets just say, my friends and i werent the only ones laughing 0.0

MasterF18

Aug 28, 2011
What's funny to do is purposefully say something inappropriate in public, just subtly.
For example, when walking with a friend in a mall, as you pass by a group of people, say in a slightly raised voice just so they can hear it something ridiculous like, "...that's when I found out she had a penis, and it was larger than mine!" Hard part is trying to see their reaction without being obvious.

More on topic though, I was once eating a cake that tasted awful so I said to the group I was with, "Man, this cake tastes like shit." The guy who made the cake happened to be in that group, so yeah... that was awkward.

Ammutseba

Sep 24, 2010
My step-mother was in Chile visiting her parents (she lives and works in Sweden though), and she went to a super market with her mother. She ended up behind some old grumpy lady who wouldn't stop badmouthing the cashier. So she told her mother, in Spanish (she forgot she was in Chile): "I wish this old ***** would just shut the hell up already".

When I was a little child (my mother told me this, can't remembiner it myself) I was sitting on a bus with my mom, and some big fat woman came on. As she passed us I said (so loudly that everyone on the bus could hear me): "Wow mom, that lady was so fat". Then everyone except my mother and the fatty laughed.

TiloXofXTanto

Aug 18, 2010
AlAaraaf74 said:
"That guy's a ******!"

Normally I don't use such hateful and ugly words, but I was talking about someone who I dispise.
Look man, if he rides a motorcycle and is obnoxious, or just so happens to be a sentient bundle of sticks, then you're in the clear and you've used the word correctly.

AlAaraaf74

Dec 11, 2010
TiloXofXTanto said:
AlAaraaf74 said:
"That guy's a ******!"

Normally I don't use such hateful and ugly words, but I was talking about someone who I dispise.
Look man, if he rides a motorcycle and is obnoxious, or just so happens to be a sentient bundle of sticks, then you're in the clear and you've used the word correctly.
Phew, he was a bundle of sticks.

fibchopkin

Feb 22, 2011
I went home for a month last year to visit the family and meet my brother's new fiancee, and after spending the last three years in Japan, I'm afraid I forgot what the general atmosphere is like in South Carolina. My brother and I were having lunch in a little restaurant downtown and he asked me what I thought of his girl. I said "She's hot, I'd do her." jokingingly, and proabably a bit louder than I intended. The whole place got really silent, and when the waitress came to get our order, she very seriously told me that "God has love in his heart for everyone, even lesbians."

Blue2

Mar 19, 2010
I said the N racial slur but not once but twice from anger to a black kid who was also my bully in class. I realized what I said and bag for forgiveness. The one thing I have said that I fully regret in public.

Quaxar

Sep 21, 2009
Vhite said:
stefanbertramlee said:
*Injures oneslef*

"N*gger"

But no one heard,s o everthing was fine.
What wrong with that? Der ****** is ordinary german word for black person that isn't even an insult.
No... no, it isn't. You probably mean "Neger" which is an old alternative for "Negro". It's not ordinary or normally used anymore though because of the association with the insulting English word and is now actually more of an insult itself.
The more you know!

OT: I've said a lot of inappropriate things over the years. In school I was known for always having witty and insulting responses to accusations.
I also adopted the word frack during the last schoolyear and used it on multiple times because I like the sound of it.

Liudeius

Oct 5, 2010
I've not said anything in public (as far as I can remember) that was notably embarrassing, but once when I was 8 or so, I farted really loudly in church on Easter Sunday, the entire congregation broke out laughing.