think back to the last three games you played

Taldeer

Apr 15, 2009
Cthulhu fighting The Blue Team (from TF2) in Neverwinter (from NWN2). :))))) I would definitely play that.

Pandabearparade

Mar 23, 2011
I'm the hero of portal (dunno her name), fighting Caesar from New Vegas, in the Minecraft world.

That'll be one odd fight.

Skoldpadda

Jan 13, 2010
I'm Crono, fighting Ganondorf in a futuristic and dystopian New York.

That would make a cool game.

LarenzoAOG

Apr 28, 2010
Andre Bishop (Fight Night Champion), fighting Mexican Cartels (Call of Juarez: The Cartel, a terrible, terrible game), in Las Vegas (Rainbow Six: Vegas 2). Sweet. I'd buy that game.

Mistermixmaster

Aug 4, 2009
I'm the Protagonist from Persona 3, Fighting Maximillian and the Empire from Valkyria Chronicles, on board the Necro-morph infested USG Ishimura from Dead Space... DO WANT! xD

DirgeNovak

I'm anticipating DmC. Flame me.
Jul 23, 2008
Dragon Age Origins
Crash Bandicoot Warped
Final Fantasy IX

So... my dwarven Warden fighting Uka Uka in Burmecia (last place I've been in FF9). Could someone photoshop this? It would look awesome

blankedboy

Feb 7, 2009
Shit. I was just away on a one-week trip to the US.

I guess I'm the little ship-thingy from AudioSurf Tilt (yay zune version is harder ^^), aaaaand can't remember after that. Probably Borderlands and Super Meat Boy, haven't finished Borderlands so I dunno. Confusing.

Purkki

Apr 4, 2010
I think it went something like this:
-I'm the player from BF3
-Fighting Dr. Romero from Nightmare House 2
-In Minecraftia
*mind implosion*

kyuubi75

Dec 9, 2010
hmm the last 3 for me are dragon age 2, dark spore and magic the gathering 2012

so i am Hawke fighting the dark spore in a card came?

Grimh

Feb 11, 2009
I'm the kid from Limbo, fighting against The Beast from inFamous 2, in the world of Demon's Souls...

I.. I don't... It's just...

Words can't even begin to describe just how utterly and completely fucking screwed I am.

PSIcho2468

Mar 18, 2011
Just pulled out my PS2 out of a craving for some of the games I played years ago: Persona 4, Bloodrayne 2 and Burnout Revenge.

Sōji Seta fighting Kegan in the Burnout citys

Murray Kitson

Mar 8, 2011
infamous 2
resistance 1/2
catherine

So i zap the shit out of stuff, against weird multi eyed aliend... in a bar where not a lot happens but there are sexy 22 year old demons. i think i could get the girl ^_^

slackbheep

Sep 10, 2008
Dwarf Fortress, Dragon Age 2, Minecraft. No spoilers for DA2, but I feel confident Urist McAxedwarf the Legendary Axeman can handle what's coming.

teebeeohh

Jun 17, 2009
i am cole MacGrath fighting zombies on Helghan. Shit that would work, helghan with the lightning storms would be heaven for coles powers.

Artina89

Oct 27, 2008
The games are InFamous, Saints row 2 and [Prototype] so here we go:

I am Cole McGrath fighting against the Ronin/Brotherhood/Sons of samedi in New York city? Sounds good to me.

Simulated Eon

Oct 15, 2010
So I am Lux fighting against the Ultor Corporation and 3 gangs in a world of consistent of 1 cubicmeter blocks.

(League of Legends, Saints row 2 and Minecraft.)

Sikratua

Apr 11, 2011
I'm a clinically depressed mummy fighting against Brock in one of the areas of Demon's Souls.

(The mummy is Amumu in League of Legends. Brock is one of the main bad guys in Pokemon Tower Defense.)