think back to the last three games you played

Composer

Aug 3, 2009
im link fighting skeletron in 2fort
wat
edit: also my friend was link fighting the black mage in the volcano from monsterhunter

martin's a madman

Aug 20, 2008
I am my fast-talking, bomb exploding, energy weapon using, medicine administering, science doing, weapon repairing Fallout: New Vegas character.

I'm fighting the Villain from The Legend of Zelda: The Spirit Tracks.

On Dustbowl!

claymoreguy18

Jan 3, 2011
Lets see bioshock, fallout: new vegas, and minecraft. So i'm jack fighting caesar in a world made of blocks.
Bring it on.

crystalsnow

Aug 25, 2009
wicket42 said:
I'm phoenix wright fighting vampires in world war 2 france ^_^
Win right here.

For me it would be the guy from Minecraft fighting Darth Vader in the middle of a match of Battlefield BC2.

Kapri

Jul 20, 2011
I'm Cole (Infamous) fighting Ganon in SPACE!!! Dead Space that is... guffa guffa. But seriously, I'd play that game.

headphonegirl

The Troll under the bridge
Oct 19, 2009
So i'm Kratos (GoW) fighting Ganon (LoZ:OoT 3D) in the Dead or Alive(DoAD) Tournament.
Awesome XD

[Kira Must Die]

Incubator
Sep 30, 2009
I last played Blazblue: Calamity Trigger, and played as Noel.

Before that I was playing Batman: Arkham Asylum.

And Before that I was playing Super Smash Bros. Brawl.

So Noel vs. The Joker in some random Smash Bros. stage. That not as strange as I hoped.

NastoK

Jun 4, 2011
Zeno Clash, Dragon Age 2, and Cave story (Doukutsu Monogatari).

So I'm Ghat and I'm fighting, erm, the Arishok? Or is it the templars/mages? Anywho, fighting him/them on a foating island. Huh, could be worse.

fiskefyren

Jul 31, 2011
Magicka, Supreme commander 2, Terraria.

I'm a pink mage that fights huge robots in a randomly generated fantasy world filled with slime...

kwagamon

Jun 24, 2010
So... I'm a character from League of Legends, (let's go with Cho'Gath), fighting Lego Joker, in a city hit by the zombie apocalypse? That fight would be over in mere seconds. NOM NOM NOM!

thisisnotsparta

Oct 17, 2008
So Crayon Physics Deluxe, Terrarria, and Team Fortress 2. I am a crayon drawing things to defeat Zombies, Skeletons, Demon eyes and the like on 2Fort.