This Diablo 3 Demon Hunter Build Is Overpowered on PTR

Rhykker

Level 16 Scallywag
Feb 28, 2010

This Diablo 3 patch 2.4.1 Demon Hunter build is blasting into Greater Rifts in the 90s on the Public Test Realm. Here's how you can kick ass with it, too.

Read Full Article

Imperioratorex Caprae

Henchgoat Emperor
May 15, 2010
Rhykker said:

This Diablo 3 patch 2.4.1 Demon Hunter build is blasting into Greater Rifts in the 90s on the Public Test Realm. Here's how you can kick ass with it, too.

Read Full Article
Just a note: The pop-up links for the paragraph dealing with Zoeys Secret and other gear are all linking to the Garwulf Cloak.

OT: I love this, though it hurts that my main is a monk and I won't be able to rip damage like this... Still I love seeing these builds. Whats funny to me is that D3 is so malleable that almost any build is fairly viable. I've been playing without really checking the cookie-cutter specs for optimal build and my solo games have been fairly even, maybe not this level of destruction but my monk is hellishly resilient the way I play her.
People tout D2 as the best but there really wasn't as much depth to the skill tree as people nostalgically allude to. There really are only a few builds that are viable, the rest are still broken messes or at best weaksauce. At least with D3 I feel like I can style my toon how I wish to play and it works well enough to make me feel like I'm comparable, even if I'm not top level DPS I'm not a slouch either.