This has got to be the ultimate gaming experience.

MrGalactus

Elite Member
Sep 18, 2010
It's like a goddamn holodeck. You run, you aim, you shoot, and IT FUCKING SHOOTS YOU BACK!
Watch.
And I want this to be the future!

Shirastro

Sep 1, 2010
If only i cared about these type of games, yeah it would be the ultimate gaming experience.

krazykidd

Mar 22, 2008
This makes me think of the movie "Gamer". why is this not made public? I would gladly put myself into insane amount of debt for this. The future of gaming is nigh!

OctoH

Feb 14, 2011
I want...I want bad. By I want, I mean I really do not want to pay for that, but it looks fun.

scorptatious

The Resident Team ICO Fanboy
May 14, 2009
Holy crap...

My fly's undone. *zip*

Now what's this all about...

*plays video*

HOLY CRAP!

Thaluikhain

Elite Member
Legacy
Jan 16, 2010
That may or may not be technically impressive, would have to see for myself.

But...dunno...the point of FPS is that you get to sit down and pretend you're a soldier...if you wanted to do that, why no go paintballing, or run round with your friends in the backyard pretending your fingers are guns?

twaddle

Nov 17, 2009
Forget shooters. give me the mask and let me play some action rpgs. I will go for hours. Hell if it's a matter of motion sensors i'll build the floor myself set up a couple of projection screens. just give me the goggles and the controller and let me slash and shoot away. i have a feeling this rig will cost you the price of a small car though. 12-30000

The Lugz

Apr 23, 2011
I want to buy these for all the fps lovers out there, ONLY because it shoots you. and it shoots you pretty damn hard too.
teach y'all a lesson about being shot multiple times and how often you'd actually die in one of these games

obviously they'd just break the firing mechanism after a while, but still it'd be awesome until then.