This has to be read to be belived (seriously crazy stuff)

SonicWaffle

Oct 14, 2009
TheBluesader said:
If you're going to reject mainstream religion, fine. Become an atheist. But dear god, don't stumble into something far worse.
Cthulu would like a word with you...

SonicWaffle

Oct 14, 2009
Vault101 said:
I mean wow just goes to show what can happen when you get the right (or wrong) kind of people together, seems unbelivable but I think it it did happen, people are capable of anything if they are crazy or disallutioned enough
jen is what the internet calls a 'soulbonder' or in other words 'batshit loony'.
That made me laugh so hard :p

Vault101

I'm in your mind fuzz
Sep 26, 2010
stinkychops said:
Vault101 said:
stinkychops said:
Gaz6231 said:
Could someone maybe boil all that down into a condensed synopsis? Because no offence, but tl;dr.
Some dipshit got manipulated by two lesbians into thinking they were a videogame character and somehow started living with them. I skipped over most of it but it seems like she suffered a lot of emotional abuse and she escaped and wrote a blog about it.

Not worth reading.
it was acctually a he, you never know it just takes certain kind of people manipulation like that is a very gradual thing even though its crazy it happens without said person realising it

and he did amit it was pretty stupid of him
Nope, pretty sure it said in the FAQ that she was a she.
\

ah k my bad it gets a little confusing with all those alternate names

Apr 25, 2009
Tattaglia said:
Julianking93 said:
I'm....really confused.

What the hell did I just read?
I'm with you on that. That was one of the strangest things I have ever read.

Also, Footrot Flats FTW.
HOORAY FOR OBSCURE AUSSIE CARTOONS!!!! :)

But yeah, this was hilarious, if a little disturbing.

mm2publish

Oct 23, 2010
Prime candidates for the next generation of politicians! Leaving a feeling of confused yet a little disturbed! I was waiting for the part where they would say but everything will be ok if you vote for me... Lol