This has to be read to be belived (seriously crazy stuff)

Vault101

I'm in your mind fuzz
Sep 26, 2010
don't if anyone else has read this story but anyway

So I was hanging out on the internet when Somehow I came across this link to a very insane story if you just scroll down and click on "the webmasters experience" and theres also plenty of other accounts

http://www.demon-sushi.com/warning/index2.html

I mean wow just goes to show what can happen when you get the right (or wrong) kind of people together, seems unbelivable but I think it it did happen, people are capable of anything if they are crazy or disallutioned enough

lacktheknack

Je suis joined jewels.
Jan 19, 2009
I'm sorry, but... as traumatizing as that could be, it's still hilarious.

Oh wow. I hope they get some serious help.

TheBluesader

Mar 9, 2008
If you're going to reject mainstream religion, fine. Become an atheist. But dear god, don't stumble into something far worse.

I guess the old saying is true: "When you don't stand for something, you'll fall for anything."

darksaber64x

Aug 15, 2008
Reminds me of when my sister was lead to believe that she was a reincarnated alien or something. She tried to get me to "remember" it or something and I tried to play along, if anything to get her to stop asking me to try. She was saddened I think when I finally concluded that I was "just a normal person" since I couldn't 'remember' anything.

I don't know what that was all about. Fortunately she grew out of that.

I'd like to think that I wouldn't hang around an apartment with two lesbians that don't bathe flinging glitter everywhere, and somehow 'make' me spend my money on her steak. It seems to me that it just took him a long time to just grow a pair.

Tattaglia

Aug 12, 2008
Julianking93 said:
I'm....really confused.

What the hell did I just read?
I'm with you on that. That was one of the strangest things I have ever read.

Also, Footrot Flats FTW.

Athol

Sep 15, 2010
Im pretty sure Id have been looking at a double-homicide charge after half of that...I dont handle stress well, and when I get stressed I hit things, HARD.

Dukenstein

Jul 14, 2010
That was the single most frightening thing I have read in a long time. I would totally write a script on that and make a movie out of it. What really scares me is that I know people like that.

Gaz6231

Nov 1, 2010
Could someone maybe boil all that down into a condensed synopsis? Because no offence, but tl;dr.

Gaz6231

Nov 1, 2010
Figured as much. I'm not adversed to some reading but I just saw a page of links and came over all can't-be-arsed.

kingcom

Jan 14, 2009
Dukenstein said:
That was the single most frightening thing I have read in a long time. I would totally write a script on that and make a movie out of it. What really scares me is that I know people like that.
Really? I cant even fathom someone like that existing.

Apr 25, 2009
I read all of that. Some bloody scary stuff there.

How can people have such a terrible perception problem with what is real and what is not? Are these people sick, or just strange?

Thank God I know no one like that.

Vault101

I'm in your mind fuzz
Sep 26, 2010
stinkychops said:
Gaz6231 said:
Could someone maybe boil all that down into a condensed synopsis? Because no offence, but tl;dr.
Some dipshit got manipulated by two lesbians into thinking they were a videogame character and somehow started living with them. I skipped over most of it but it seems like she suffered a lot of emotional abuse and she escaped and wrote a blog about it.

Not worth reading.
it was acctually a he, you never know it just takes certain kind of people manipulation like that is a very gradual thing even though its crazy it happens without said person realising it

and he did amit it was pretty stupid of him

Vault101

I'm in your mind fuzz
Sep 26, 2010
Gaz6231 said:
Figured as much. I'm not adversed to some reading but I just saw a page of links and came over all can't-be-arsed.
its actually quite scary (and kinda funny) I would recommend it

darkfire613

Jun 26, 2009
Just read the Webmaster's account and...wow. I think that's all that needs to be said. That Jen person is fucking crazy. The worst part is I don't even doubt it's true. That's just scary.