This is what happens when people have no clue what they are talking about

KefkaCultist

Jun 8, 2010
Yeah I saw this the other day after a friend posted it Facebook. It's so damn funny. These people are so stoopid.

Lets hope they don't discover MECHA-PEDOBEAR!!!!!

Raziel Paragorne

Feb 14, 2008
I can almost see the meeting before hand...

Executive: "Slow news day is it?"
Drudge: "Very sir! May I lick your boots?"
Executive: "Take your tongue off my boots, I'm not wearing any...Now go onto the information super high way and find me a story!"
Drudge: "Of course sir! Right away!"
Executive: "And see to it that the story has something to scare parents in it!"

After which the drudge, being born in this century, knows that the quickest way to find controversy on the net is to head over to 4chan and take anything completely out of context.

Mere days later this piece of "journalism" is launched...

knhirt

Nov 9, 2009
Wasn't this already a piece of alarmist fiction-news somewhere?
I'm almost certain I've seen similar news before.
I guess all the news people have to get in on this before the internet collectively gets tired of the joke.

ReservoirAngel

Nov 6, 2010
I don't... do they think the pedobear image is like some kind of Bat-symbol for pedophiles? Like wherever it appears, pedophiles shall descent in strange outfits from the rooftops to molest children? Or is it just some kind of secret-handshake deal, where you subtly flash a picture of pedobear so other pedophiles know you're one of them so you can concoct child-catching schemes together?

Just... wow. Slow news day guys? I'd never have known.

xvbones

Oct 29, 2009
RamirezDoEverything said:
We also have over 9000 penises.

This is why I love the internet, everyone is scared shitless by it.
That was quite possibly the single funniest thing I have ever seen.

Also don't forget, young girls wear plastic bracelets that advertise what sexual acts they have performed in-between soaking their tampons in vodka to get vaginally drunk while in school.

IF THEY FLASH THEIR BRIGHTS AT YOU IT MEANS THEY WILL FOLLOW YOU HOME AND MURDER YOU

PIPE BOMBS IN EVERY BLACK TRENCHCOAT

HYDROCHLORIC ACID IN EVERY SUPER SOAKER

IT'S AN EPIDEMIC I TELLS YOU AN EPIDEMIC

OUR CHILDREN ARE AT RRRRIIIISSSSKKKKKKKKK

xvbones

Oct 29, 2009
knhirt said:
Wasn't this already a piece of alarmist fiction-news somewhere?
I'm almost certain I've seen similar news before.
I guess all the news people have to get in on this before the internet collectively gets tired of the joke.
About a year ago, some podunk Texas sheriff's dept discovered Pedobear and made the exact same stink about this, it's probably the one you're remembering.

Blablahb said:
I need to remember which state that was for if I ever want to commit a serious crime. If the attorney's office there is so totally dumb they take the pedobear meme seriously, then winning trials against them should be easy.
That or completely impossible to win, seeing as how if they're dumb enough to take this shit seriously, they are also dumb enough to use it in court against you, to a jury of dumb people who may also take it seriously.

Probably better not to commit any serious crimes.

Just to be sure.

TheRussian

May 8, 2011
Wow, do your research. At the very least read up the article on Know Your Meme, for Pete's sake.

Creator002

Aug 30, 2010
Really? If a police officer were to pull me up in the car and accuse me of pedophilia due to a pedobear sticker on my car, I wouldn't be able to help laughing.