This is what happens when people have no clue what they are talking about

the spud

May 2, 2011
PfffftOOHhohohoOOOOOOhahaheeeehehehehebaha...haha, phew.

That was the funniest thing I have seen since the piano being pulled by the paperboy guy. Thank you.

Falcondynamite

Apr 22, 2010
Kalezian said:
KefkaCultist said:
Yeah I saw this the other day after a friend posted it Facebook. It's so damn funny. These people are so stoopid.

Lets hope they don't discover MECHA-PEDOBEAR!!!!!

his drill will be the one that pierces the heavens.
Pedo Mecha Bear: "WHO THE HELL DO YOU THINK I AM"

WalkableBuffalo

Jun 15, 2010
Ah my favourite moments of meeting my paedophile friends when we're all dressed in our pedobear costumes and secretly communicate about how we love children

Falcondynamite

Apr 22, 2010
metsplayer1 said:
All I can say is...
I don't want to live on this planet anymore... I mean honestly people. can we not even have our memes anymore?
Humanity: "NOPE, besides, what's a meme?" face of the millions of ignorant masses become shocked and horrified "It stands for rape, murder, and genocide!!! Oh and anti-Semitism!"

Falcondynamite

Apr 22, 2010
Regnes said:
I saw that on 4chan the other day, it really is sad when journalists refuse to do any research at all.
Since when do Journalist do research (I'll admit, some)? that's like asking and evangelist to accept you for who you are as a person who enjoys violent games, it wont work!

Owen Robertson

Jul 26, 2011
So I'm guessing we missed the news story about how "U Mad Bro?" is racist, because "Bro" has some connection with the ebonics term "brother"
meaning fellow African-American. Well here it is

http://gawker.com/5837350/high-schoolers-you-mad-bro-sign-called-racial-intimidation

I just hope we don't get a 60 minutes on how advice dog can't be trusted or why more and more people are wishing for a nuclear winter or the new species of domestic house cat: Felis nyan.

Death God

Jul 6, 2010
If anything, Pedobear is like a warning to kids, not enticing them. Any person who has been on the internet for more than an hour could tell you that.

Crazycat690

Aug 31, 2009
But... they used the pedobear image, even a video! Doesn't that mean they signal to all pedophiles that their entire station is a pedo-haven? D:

Formica Archonis

Anonymous Source
Nov 13, 2009
JoesshittyOs said:
It would be so much easier if all different criminals just hid behind the correct mascot of whatever unfriendly hobby they were trying to commit.
Don't they? I hear the only way they found bin Laden was by following the Tom the Terrorism Turtle banners to the hideout.

Darkmantle

Oct 30, 2011
Owen Robertson said:
So I'm guessing we missed the news story about how "U Mad Bro?" is racist, because "Bro" has some connection with the ebonics term "brother"
meaning fellow African-American. Well here it is

http://gawker.com/5837350/high-schoolers-you-mad-bro-sign-called-racial-intimidation

I just hope we don't get a 60 minutes on how advice dog can't be trusted or why more and more people are wishing for a nuclear winter or the new species of domestic house cat: Felis nyan.
\

both the OP and this made me laugh uncontrollably. well played news stations, well played.
lol

warrcry13

Jun 6, 2010
Blablahb said:
I need to remember which state that was for if I ever want to commit a serious crime. If the attorney's office there is so totally dumb they take the pedobear meme seriously, then winning trials against them should be easy.

I saw Albuquerque so it must be New Mexico.

This gem of a news report had me and a friend cackling maniacally I'm so glad I saw this.

Yopaz

Sarcastic overlord
Jun 3, 2009
Hero in a half shell said:

EDIT: Fixed broken link
OK, that is hilarious. Sadly enough I find the actually I find the news article from the OP to be utterly hilarious too. I couldn't help laughing or believe that they actually took it serious.

Navarone9942

Jun 2, 2009
I genuinely facepalmed at this.

Does that mean that if I buy a trollface sticker then when anybody asks me something I immediately come back with a witty retort that makes them appear to be a tard? and I can flash it to others to let em know that I'm a troll too and we can join forces to become some kind of hypothetical HYPERTROLL

ShindoL Shill

Truely we are the Our Avatars XI
Jul 11, 2011
now i don't have a Ph.D in 4chanology, but wasnt Pedobear used to say that someone is probably a pedophile?

robmastaflex

Jun 15, 2009
octafish said:
So what does this bear have to do with foot fetishists? Oh they meant pee doh files.
That's what I always think about when I hear it pronounced (and spelt) like that.