This Oz Comic-Con Cosplay Gallery Has The Bobafetteer

RossaLincoln

Feb 4, 2014
This Oz Comic-Con Cosplay Gallery Has The Bobafetteer

Australia may be a continent full of scary death animals, but it also has amazing cosplay.

Read Full Article

ZZoMBiE13

Ate My Neighbors
Oct 10, 2007
Holy cow. Rocketeer Fett is amazing. I want to give whoever made that a cookie! Nods to the other great Cosplays too (Freddy etc). But RocketFett was amazing!

I want to go to there! :)

hellerphant

Jul 6, 2014
Hey guys, I'm the one who took the photos. There were some really amazing costumes on display. Being in Australia we don't get very many conventions like this, so it's nice to see people going all out!

RocketFett was probably a personal favourite from day one, but that Ellen Ripley was amazing!

Katoran

Katatonic
Aug 25, 2010
I believe that number 8 is Fran, from FF12 http://finalfantasy.wikia.com/wiki/Fran Which is slightly odd that I would know because I don't even play Final Fantasy...

hellerphant

Jul 6, 2014
SirBryghtside said:
Come on Ross, number 3 is clearly [user]NewClassic[/user].
At first I thought it was a poor attempt at Prince Robot from Saga, but then I saw someone else with a computer monitor on their head, also wearing plain clothes, that was definitely a different person. No idea, so if anyone can enlighten me, that would be great!

MegaGame

Sep 27, 2013
Loki did at one point take possession Sif's body and use as his, so female Loki is canon.

hellerphant

Jul 6, 2014
MegaGame said:
Loki did at one point take possession Sif's body and use as his, so female Loki is canon.
I was wondering about this. While taking photos at the con there must have been a dozen or more Loki cosplayers, and all of them were female. I'm not really up on Thor's mythology or canon so I wasn't sure.

gridsleep

Sep 27, 2008
Number ten is probably Duela Dent. She seems to be gaining popularity. Unless there is some new anime character along those lines. The clothing seems a little Baroque for Duela.

JAC148

Jul 6, 2014
Hey hellerphant number 3 is a guy called Ben Williams on Facebook, he is an original character he made himself, there called object heads aswell by the way.

hellerphant

Jul 6, 2014
JAC148 said:
Hey hellerphant number 3 is a guy called Ben Williams on Facebook, he is an original character he made himself, there called object heads aswell by the way.
Oh cool! I'll have to check that out!

SecondPrize

Mar 12, 2012
Katoran said:
I believe that number 8 is Fran, from FF12 http://finalfantasy.wikia.com/wiki/Fran Which is slightly odd that I would know because I don't even play Final Fantasy...
That's gotta be her. 7 foot Rabbit women who sound like Bjork ftw.

RealRT

Feb 28, 2014
I hereby declare Rocketeer Fett the greatest character ever conceived.

Malbourne

Ari!
Sep 4, 2013
I just recognized the odd green tie in the last one! It's the two royals from Danganronpa and its sequel: Byakuya Togami of the esteemed Togami estate and...uh, the princess from the second game.

Sonia, that's her name! Yeah, I didn't have to look it up at all...

Sampler

He who is not known
May 5, 2008
Those pictures are brilliant; my partner and I have had an absolutely amazing time at the Sydney Oz Comic Con this past weekend where the cosplayers were out in force too with some equally fantastic outfits. I've caught a fair few here:

https://www.flickr.com/photos/14977609@N06/sets/72157647259949890/show/

But there's many I didn't get chance to catch; I also ended up about ten feet from William Shatner, a boyhood dream come true, the man was hilarious on stage and to get the chance to listen to him recount his tales was awe inspiring.