This Sonic The Hedgehog Cosplay Makes Me Feel Weird About Hedgehogs

Samurai Silhouette

Nov 16, 2009
"Cosplaying"
Seriously though, she she do a Robotnik cosplay and make that interesting. More effort than exposed boobs in a 10$ Halloween costume.

ThatHybridGuy

Jun 27, 2010
Samurai Silhouette said:
"Cosplaying"
Seriously though, she she do a Robotnik cosplay and make that interesting. More effort than exposed boobs in a 10$ Halloween costume.
Dude. You can dislike the look of the costume all you want, but...
Josh Engen said:
As wardrobe stylist, Manzi has been involved in a number videogame-related projects. Last October, The Devil's Spear [https://www.facebook.com/corridordigital], an Assassin's Creed 4 fan film. Manzi created many the film's costumes, and they are genuinely impressive. She also worked on a dozen costumes that were used during PS4 launch events in San Francisco and New York city.
...At least give her credit for making the costume herself. She's earned serious respect for me there, even if I don't like the look of the costume itself. (Edit for less creepiness)

Dragonlayer

Aka Corporal Yakob
Dec 5, 2013
This is news?

I mean, we've all been on the internet: it shouldn't be any surprise to anyone that all of our cherished memories have been corrupted.

Tell me when you have an article chock-full of explicit clop-art....

Sandjube

Feb 11, 2011
Meh. She's cute I guess. Not really newsworthy, like...at all. Or anything worthy.

TiberiusEsuriens

Jun 24, 2010
Josh Engen said:
"This is absolutely the most ridiculous costume I've ever made and I'm glad everyone seems to be enjoying it!... 'Sexy' versions of unsexy characters is one of the most entertaining costume gimmicks in my opinion.""
Some people just want to watch the world burn. Some just want to give everyone awkward boners. Some people want to do both.

Robert Marrs

Mar 26, 2013
LOL! "This is absolutely the most ridiculous costume I've ever made and I'm glad everyone seems to be enjoying it!"

Stop kidding yourself. People don't really care what the costume is. Lets just be honest here.

Sensko

Sep 5, 2011
ThatHybridGuy said:
...At least give her credit for making the costume herself. She's earned serious respect for me there, even if I don't like the look of the costume itself. (Edit for less creepiness)
Still, was there a reason it had to look like something that goes next to Slutty Nurse? What's wrong with running shorts, sneakers and and a hoodie?

Weaver

Overcaffeinated
Apr 28, 2008
Exterminas said:
So, are you going to make a News-Post out of every woman that dresses as a hot yet somewhat inappropriate fandom character?
Kind of wondering this myself. If this is all it takes I got several years of content for the site if they want to pay me :p

N3squ1ck

Mar 7, 2012
Please don't become Kotaku, Escapist. That site already fell for the easy "look what I found on tumblr/reddit"-trap.

I visit this site for videogame news, not pictures of a sexualized, genderbended Sonic. I have Tumblr for that.

Oct 22, 2011
EyeReaper said:
I think this right here is relevant.
Anyways, I like it. It's definitely not the weirdest cosplay I've seen. I mean, is it really any different from cosplaying a pony? or a pokemon? or any other non-humanoid type? I don't think so.
I was waiting for someone to post that.

Eh, Sonic was never a part of my childhood anyway.