This Week in Gaming History

Chimaera

Niche Game Fangirl
Oct 28, 2005
This Week in Gaming History

It's time to crack open the time capsule and take a look at this week in gaming history.

Read Full Article

Murmur95

Sep 18, 2008
This thread is totally random...i could see linking games that are similar but why burger king and kingdom hearts? this seems more like "this is what i did this weekend" post than an actual news update.

Slycne

Tank Ninja
Feb 19, 2006
It's what happened this week in gaming in the past few years. Makes sense to me.

Chimaera

Niche Game Fangirl
Oct 28, 2005
Murmur95 post=6.72777.773775 said:
This thread is totally random...i could see linking games that are similar but why burger king and kingdom hearts? this seems more like "this is what i did this weekend" post than an actual news update.
In reference to last weekend, I actually played Civ, but no one wants to read a column revolving around how even global domination still means having to do one's own laundry on occasion. :)

But since I'm here, true story and addendum to the article itself, a friend and I did go to Burger King while the promotion was going just to check out the kitsch value in these games. In that respect, it was a memorable success. Why? I don't eat fast food that often, but yeah, I'll have fries with my advergame in the name of research.

Glad to see everyone reading though - in the process of getting information for this week, I learned October was a pretty interesting month and can't wait to share.