This Week: The Apocalypse Lane Series Finale

Spinwhiz

Oct 8, 2007
This Week: The Apocalypse Lane Series Finale

This Thursday at noon, The Escapist will present the epic conclusion to fan favorite video series, Apocalypse Lane. What will happen to the neighborhood? Will the "secret weapon" work? Will Cuddles finally show his true feelings for Gladice? Watch the series finale of Apocalypse Lane to find out!

To thank the fans of Apocalypse Lane for supporting the series, creators Jon Etheridge and Bryan Mahoney have put together some fun extras for their fans. Here's a list:

Monday, May 10th - NOW LIVE - Apocalypse Lane Quizzes [http://www.escapistmagazine.com/news/view/100552-Take-The-Escapists-Apocalypse-Lane-Series-Finale-Quizzes]
Test your memory of Apocalypse Lane with two different quizzes. The first quiz covers all of Season 2, while the second "impossible" quiz spans the entire series. Click here to begin [http://www.escapistmagazine.com/news/view/100552-Take-The-Escapists-Apocalypse-Lane-Series-Finale-Quizzes] and good luck!

Tuesday, May 11th - NOW LIVE - Apocalypse Lane Art and Bios [http://www.escapistmagazine.com/content/apocalypse/]
Refresh your memory of who's who and what's what before the big finale. As an added bonus, we've included some never-before-seen character concept art. See how the characters have changed over the series' run.

Wednesday, May 12th - NOW LIVE - The Creators' Q's A'ed [http://www.escapistmagazine.com/videos/view/apocalypse-lane/1706-Creator-Q-A]
You asked the questions, and now you will have your answers. Jon and Bryan answer your deepest and darkest Apocalyptic questions from behind the scenes of Apocalypse Lane.

Thursday, May 13th - NOW LIVE - Apocalypse Lane series finale [http://www.escapistmagazine.com/videos/view/apocalypse-lane/1702-Episode-48-Fin]
It all comes down to this. The future of the universe hangs by a thread. Will the secret weapon destroy life as we know it? Is the whole thing an apocalyptic hoax? Are our alien friends up to something even bigger? There is only one way to find out. Come back at noon on Thursday for the epic conclusion of Apocalyspe Lane!

To watch all of the past Apocalypse Lane episodes and catch up for the Finale, visit our Apocalypse Lane [http://www.escapistmagazine.com/videos/view/apocalypse-lane] video library and relive the adventure!

Onyx Oblivion

Borderlands Addict. Again.
Sep 9, 2008
Well, time to watch 1-35 again. I recall the recent episodes well enough. AWWW HELL. I'll watch 'em all.

Honestly, when this show came onto the Escapist, I thought it would be utter shit. Just taking advantage of our post-apocalyptic love after Fallout 3 a few months before. I was proven wrong within a few episodes. And I'm glad Jon became a very active member of our forum community, too.

scnj

Nov 10, 2008
Wow, it's ending? I should catch up, haven't watched in ages.

oppp7

Aug 29, 2009
This is like the 3rd series finale in the last few months. WTH is going on?

HK_01

Jun 1, 2009
Sad to see this great series go. I wonder if there will be a webcomic replacement for it. Maybe the restarted Unforgotten Realms? Or something totally new?

WastedHero

Jan 14, 2009
A lot of people say it took them a few episodes to get into Apocalypse Lane, I personally was hooked after I watched the trailer with Steve and Cuddles. This series has been an essential part of my weekly ritual for almost a year and I have to say there is going to be a cold empty spot every Thursday for sometime after this week.

Even though I feel this series should have been 10,000 times more popular then it was, I still want to thank you guys for making it. Praise the Rooster!

capacollo

Nov 17, 2009
A well done series and some great creative people. Great job but sucks it'll be over soon (hopefully in epic fashion which I don't doubt)

AkJay

Feb 22, 2009
At least it's ending, instead of being cancelled.

I really enjoyed Apoc. Lane, it's one of my more favored shows to come out of the escapist.
Now what do we have to watch? Game Dogs? I'd rather pull barbed wire out of my anus.

Tyyyke

Aug 28, 2009
Shame, hoping for a third season, I dont find the Doraleus serie to be as mind blowing as this one, still it's ok.

syltman

Feb 12, 2009
Wow, I've watched every single episode of this series, pretty cool and sad to see that it's over. I wonder if there is anything new coming to escapist soon.

Johnny Cain

Apr 18, 2010
End of something great this week. But with the end... comes the promise of a DVD? *nudge nudge wink wink beg*

Digikid

Dec 29, 2007
Will there be a DVD Option for this series like Unforgotten Realms did? But correctly? LOL!!!!!!!

Samcanuck

Nov 26, 2009
Damn, I really liked that show. Too bad too, other than Yahtzee and the forums...its what keeps me coming to Escapist. Dolorious is not too bad, but it doesn't match up in my opinion(and gamedog's is crap). Here's to hoping you guys start another project.

Macgyvercas

Spice & Wolf Restored!
Feb 19, 2009
Remind me again why a series this good is ending. I mean, come on, this is starting to look like it did when they cancelled all the good saterday morning cartoons.

EDIT: 3000th post. Go me!

capt.fodder

Sep 6, 2009
I didn't know this was ending! Nooooo!

Great series guys - I've watched 'em all and enjoyed the hell out of all of it. Luckily I love Doraleous & Assoc, so I still have that.

*sniff*

Damn, I promised myself I wouldn't get choked up about this...

Birthe

Apr 26, 2010
Apocalypse Lane is quite one of my fav shows on the Escapist, but better have it come to good final show then like it went with Unforgotten Realms... which just got pretty lame at the end I thought... but hey bet there's a new fun show to come :)