Those one liners that cause you to *facepalm*.

Lamppenkeyboard

Jun 3, 2009
"Hitler killed himself because he felt bad for what he did to the Jews!"

The good thing about Florida is that you get a degree that means something.

Da_Schwartz

Jul 15, 2008
My Friend Maria called me on the 5th of July It went something like this.

HER: Happy pre-forth of July!!!

ME: Maria...it's the 5th, don't you mean "post" not "pre"?

HER: No stupid, after!

Canadamus Prime

Robot in Disguise
Jun 17, 2009
Eggsnham said:
My friend used this pick up line on a girl he liked:

"Baby, I'm a real estate agent, and I've got some property for you on 'Boner Way'!"

Yes.. He did get the girl. However, in his defense for actually using that line, he is a very charming and charismatic fellow with the ladies. Not that I'm jealous or anything.. [small]Lucky bastard![/small]
He actually said that and it it worked??. Excuse me, I have to go kill myself now.....

Eggsnham

Apr 29, 2009
canadamus_prime said:
Eggsnham said:
My friend used this pick up line on a girl he liked:

"Baby, I'm a real estate agent, and I've got some property for you on 'Boner Way'!"

Yes.. He did get the girl. However, in his defense for actually using that line, he is a very charming and charismatic fellow with the ladies. Not that I'm jealous or anything.. [small]Lucky bastard![/small]
He actually said that and it it worked??. Excuse me, I have to go kill myself now.....
That's what I said as I watched it.

Deleric

Dec 29, 2008
Tagball said:
Really? Well, in that case, I suggest you avoid that damn "Bedrock" song by Young Money(I can't believe that's even a name). They say the Bedrock pick-up line about a thousand times and it's grating on the nerves.

On Topic: Any popular sayings at my school right now. The kids there have a tendency to say "What the F..?" or "Yerrp!", whatever the hell that stuff means.
That reminds me, people at my school use EPIC FAIL way too frequently.

Blakeyboy90

Aug 24, 2009
"I'm the Juggernaut *****!" After that line there was about 100 seperate sounds of faces being smacked in that cinema.

Oomii

Dec 17, 2009
In my class one time,

Kid: Pssst... What time is it?
Me: Why, there's a clock right there.
Kid: I can't tell that clock.

FACEPALM

Shockolate

Feb 27, 2010
JinxyKatte said:
ffs-dontcare said:
Any one-liners from Batman & Robin.

Also, every line from the Maiden of Grief in WoW.
A BAT CREDIT CARD?!?!?!? You gave one of the greatest superheroes of all time a bat credit card.
NOOOOOOOOOOO!! does not compute!!

Cookie for the reference
Nostalgia Critic?

justhereforthemoney

Aug 31, 2009
MrBacon said:
justhereforthemoney said:
A girl asked in class if the Titanic was real.
Oh my word...
Epic facepalm...

Oh wait, discussion... Erm, I guess the time we were given a written spelling test in my English class. As in, it was written... i.e. "spell onomatapaeia" WTF... We all kinda think our teacher was high when she came up with it. Worst part is, some people got some WRONG!
Not going to lie though, I myself have caused many a facepalm.

lwm3398

Apr 15, 2009
Mordecai's "Oh, you liked that?!" and "Don't think he expected that." from Borderlands when you get a Critical. It was cool the first time, so was the first blood-spatter crit-hit, but like a mozzarella dispenser, it just gets old and cheesy after awhile. I'm sure the other avatars have their own.

Shanecooper

Aug 12, 2009
Anything from Bruce Campbell in "Army of the dead" Is pure gold and face-palm worthy all at the same time.

Paulie92

Mar 6, 2010
This has a little backstory to truly appreciate the retardedness of this girl. I was telling my brother how stupid people at my school were and I couldn't think of an exapmle of the top of my head so I made up one I thought was believable. My example "well you can't say things like in Prussia etc.cause people think you mean Russia"

The NEXT day and I swear i'm not making this up I mentioned how Prussia had invaded France and a girl looks at me and goes "Prussa? Don't you mean Russia?"

Javelk

Nov 18, 2009
Working in food service: "What's a biscuit?" and "I put some milk in my coffee, now my coffee is cold"

Shockolate

Feb 27, 2010
JinxyKatte said:
Shockolate said:
JinxyKatte said:
ffs-dontcare said:
Any one-liners from Batman & Robin.

Also, every line from the Maiden of Grief in WoW.
A BAT CREDIT CARD?!?!?!? You gave one of the greatest superheroes of all time a bat credit card.
NOOOOOOOOOOO!! does not compute!!

Cookie for the reference
Nostalgia Critic?
you are correct, please go to your local corner shop to collect your cookie, just tell them I sent you.
Om nom nom Oreos

Hiram88

Apr 28, 2009
Mr Bacon said:
Oh wait, discussion... Erm, I guess the time we were given a written spelling test in my English class. As in, it was written... i.e. "spell onomatapaeia" WTF... We all kinda think our teacher was high when she came up with it. Worst part is, some people got some WRONG!
Wait...what? You're complaining that the test was hard, and then say that some people got some questions wrong was the worst part? *facepalm*

You, sir, are fail