Those random phrases people say in Pokemon.

Sean Hollyman

New member
Jun 24, 2011
5,175
0
0
You know, in areas like the Battle Frontier and stuff, trainers say a random phrase when you meet and beat them. Some of them are random and funny as hell, like "I HAVE A GROWTH OF SUCTION CUPS."

I don't know what Gamefreak was thinking , but some of them are damn hilarious.

What did you think? Did you ever encounter weird sayings from these?
 

Andy Shandy

Fucked if I know
Jun 7, 2010
4,797
0
0
Perhaps not random but this is certainly one of the stupidest things I've seen in Pokemon

 

Innegativeion

Positively Neutral!
Feb 18, 2011
1,636
0
0
Inb4 comfortable and easy to wear shorts, and top percentage rattata. =P

Pokemone has a lot of weird quotes, an oldie but a goodie for example;

"You're light years away from facing Brock!". And afterwards, "Light years is a measure of distance! Not time!" in brock's gym.
 

PunkyMcGee

A Clever Title
Apr 5, 2010
811
0
0
Innegativeion said:
Inb4 comfortable and easy to wear shorts, and top percentage rattata. =P

Pokemone has a lot of weird quotes, an oldie but a goodie for example;

"You're light years away from facing Brock!". And afterwards, "Light years is a measure of distance! Not time!" in brock's gym.
aww. you beat me to it. i'm gonna post it anyway though.

 

Tdoodle

New member
Sep 16, 2012
181
0
0
"I don't know how I got here" I quite liked. I roleplayed that he was some guy who was just on the commute to work and had got mixed up in all kinds of stuff he didn't understand. Helped that it was one of the early levels of the double train and he was a Clerk paired with a Cool Trainer.

Then I killed his pet with my pet and proceeded to the next train car.
 

Evil Smurf

Admin of Catoholics Anonymous
Nov 11, 2011
11,597
0
0
I was ninja'd with the shorts.

"I am wearing a bathing suit, where do I keep my pokeballs? It is a womens secret." - Random Swimmer
 

Tiger Sora

New member
Aug 23, 2008
2,220
0
0
"I am the water pokemon master!"
~A trainer with three magikarp

I don't remember who, or what game. But it's funny as hell.
 

sextus the crazy

New member
Oct 15, 2011
2,348
0
0
GSC juggler- "Oops! dropped my balls!"

Also, a battle frontier nerd said that he would form his own "acid armor" *shudders*.
 

Battleaxx90

New member
Jul 8, 2011
483
0
0
Remember that one town where you can record a "trendy phrase"? Who here hasn't made the phrase "Your Mom" at one point in time? If you haven't, this is what you missed out on: http://pokemonx.comicgenesis.com/d/20060123.html (I would've put the image in straight, but it wouldn't let me)
 

Charli

New member
Nov 23, 2008
3,445
0
0
Gaddamn this entire thread is summed up by 'the shorts kid'.

There's so many... too many, I'm sure there's a list somewhere on the internet but... my goodness are some of the trainers one liners goofy.
 

SD-Fiend

Member
Legacy
Apr 26, 2020
2,075
0
1
Country
United States
My shiny bald head is my secret.

and some other biker saying he can't go anywhere without his bike. even on a train
 

darlarosa

New member
May 4, 2011
347
0
0
Battleaxx90 said:
Remember that one town where you can record a "trendy phrase"? Who here hasn't made the phrase "Your Mom" at one point in time? If you haven't, this is what you missed out on: http://pokemonx.comicgenesis.com/d/20060123.html (I would've put the image in straight, but it wouldn't let me)
Now I need to find my game and try it out

"Hyuk, Hyuk, Hyuk"
"I SWALLOW SLUDGE TO TRANSFORM MYSELF"
-Trainer at Battle Frontier

"LOUDRED PROBABLY HAS A SWEET SCENT"
-Aroma Lady in the Battle Tower

had to track these down....fucking priceless
 

Beardly

New member
Jan 19, 2010
119
0
0
PunkyMcGee said:
Innegativeion said:
Inb4 comfortable and easy to wear shorts, and top percentage rattata. =P

Pokemone has a lot of weird quotes, an oldie but a goodie for example;

"You're light years away from facing Brock!". And afterwards, "Light years is a measure of distance! Not time!" in brock's gym.
aww. you beat me to it. i'm gonna post it anyway though.

Shorts kid has wisdom beyond his years.
Some day I will base a cult around that wonderful digital sage.