Those wierd snacks you like to make...

BlazeTheVampire

May 14, 2008
Shockolate said:
None really come to mind for me (because I hate mixing foods) but yesterday, my brother a peanut butter hotdog on bread.
My mother does that.

The rest of my family (my brother, mother, and father-- I'M the oddball in this) put peanut butter on their grilled cheese sandwiches. Dad and I eat peanut butter bread for breakfast. Mom puts it on her oreos. We are a peanut-butter crazy family.

Julianking93

May 16, 2009
I don't really have any weird eats like the rest of you.

The closest thing to weird eats I like is tofu hotdogs.

That and how I like to eat spinach in chocolate.

You'd be surprised at what becomes awesome in chocolate.

el_emmens

Mar 23, 2009
Peanut butter and maple syrup in a bowl...we call it pooh bear honey for some reason.

and I put ranch on everything....don't know how it qualifies as a snack though...

ooh Steak sauce sandwhiches...yum

Brandon237

Mar 10, 2010
Nesquik powder (chocolate Nesquik that is, banana drinker) and butter mixed together spread over brown seed bread! It actually tastes really nice.

Alien Mole

The Quite Obscure
Oct 6, 2009
A (vegetarian >_>) hamburger with a fried egg on top, in a but or between two slices of bread. Optionally with taco sauce or some other hot condiment.

No idea how common that it is other parts of the world, but it's pretty weird by Belgian standards.

soilent

Jan 2, 2010
Super Bacon Pizza Cheeseburger.
aka Colon clogger
aka Diabetus

step 1. gather 3-4 pounds of ground beef, cook to preffered state.
step 2. Gather 2-3 packages of bacon, weave the bacon into a square sheet, cook bacon.
step 3. Gather enough American/swiss/pepperjack cheese to cover the meat completely.
step 4. (Optional) Add other materials as you see fit.
step 5. cook 2 medium or large pizzas of your choice, The Works is preffered for the flavor value, whichever fits properly over the meat and cheese.
step 6. Assemble, pizzas need to have toppings facing into the burger as to avoid a mess.
step 7. Prepare, it is advised you cut the burger into pizza-like slices, like a giant pie.
step 8. Eat to your heart's content.
step 9. GO TO THE HOSPITAL.
step 10. Develop a clogged artery.

It is guarenteed to be the most delicious thing EVER.

cardboard pirate

Oct 14, 2009
I always get weird looks about having garlic cream cheese on a blueberry beagul when i go to timmys...
but my sister used to always eat sour cream and baccon bit sandwitches
haha condiments sammiches

RaphaelsRedemption

Eats With Her Mouth Full
May 3, 2010
Icecream with condensed milk and coffee flavouring (you know how you can get hazlenut and caramel flavours in your coffee? You can also get the syrup they use in the coffee on it's own).
Mix in together... mmmmm....

vviki

Lord of Midnless DPS
Mar 17, 2009
The pasta salad thing reminded me of my favorite snack, that is a bit weird. As it comes I love feta cheese and I just put it on everything. So the usual scenario is this I cook spaghetti with bologneze souse (my upgraded recipe with ham and smoked frankfurters instead of grounded meat) and we eat it normally for dinner. All whats left of the souse and the spaghetti are mixed together and put in my fridge. The next morning I mix them with ketchup and feta cheese and eat them ice cold while drinking cold milk with instant coffee and I eat them with chopsticks. It's only a bit weird but if you like feta cheese I recommend this, its awesome.

Pegghead

Aug 4, 2009
Sometimes I'll eat tuna straight from the can with a fork. Oh and apples with peanut butter on them (After they've been skinned and cut in half) are a delicious treat in my family.

Toasty

Aug 18, 2008
Condiment sandwiches, many many uses/variations of cheese on bread, crakers, tortilla wraps etc with varions of ketchup, mustard, tabasco, BBQ sauce, tomato puree or curry sauce depending on what is in the house. plus raw onion, fresh or dried chillis, fresh tomato or mushrooms...... then grilled, put in cheese toaster or microwave = moment of savoury heaven

Also, drowning oven chips in gravy and ketchup in a bowl
Houmous and pennut butter with crackers, celery and carrots
Extra cheesy cheese sauce with fresh garlic drowning pasta, boiled veg, stir-fried veg or chips.
cheese, pennut butter and apple
sardine sandwiches for breakfast......I rarely have cereal for breakfast, a good cheese toasty or leftover dinner is sooo much more satisfing. :)

orc1231515

Mar 18, 2010
bread-cheese-chilisouce-assorted herrbs and spices(hot curry, ground chili, chicken marinade)-salamie-more chili, herbs and spices-more cheese-bread. microwaved to perfection. sounds terible but tastes great.