Those wierd snacks you like to make...

badpun

Apr 4, 2010
freshly cooked pancakes so they're still hot, spread peanut butter on one nutella on the other and make a sandwich out of them. its sooo good when it all melts together :D

SnootyEnglishman

May 26, 2009
Taking a regular sandwich adding handfuls shredded cheese, some steak bits, bacon and perhaps pepper then putting all that into a microwave and melting the cheese over everything.

IzisviAziria

Nov 9, 2008
somelameshite said:
A sandwich. With everything I can find in it.

Peanut butter, bacon, ham, chicken strips, barbecue sauce, cheese, onion dip, fried onions, curry, garlic chili... you get the picture. In fact, I just made a sandwich and tossed in some leftover pizza.
hah! I used to live in an apartment with a guy.. I came home with teriyaki chiken, beef broccoli, and a bunch of rice... we took it all and threw it on bread, and had "Chinese Sandwiches"... that was the first of many random sandwiches we made. Subsequent versions included, but were not limited to: Chili, Spaghetti, Hot Sauce, Taco, Pizza, Mashed Potato, and my personal favorite, the Christmas Sandwich (Christmas leftovers... ALL of them.. Mashed Potatoes, turkey, cranberry sauce, green bean casserole, sweet potatoes...)

I mean, you really can just put anything on bread and it pretty much works.

IzisviAziria

Nov 9, 2008
orc1231515 said:
bread-cheese-chilisouce-assorted herrbs and spices(hot curry, ground chili, chicken marinade)-salamie-more chili, herbs and spices-more cheese-bread. microwaved to perfection. sounds terible but tastes great.
>.>

there is not one part of that that sounded terrible. I'm hungry now