THQ Reveals Mysterious WWE Online

IrrelevantTangent

Oct 4, 2008
JeKaWo said:
The_Oracle said:
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Oh, wait, this is srs bizness? Wow. Or rather, WoW, because WoW is one of the best MMOs out there and how could a dialed-in placeholder of a game compete with that? It's a wrestling game, for Vecna's sake! I rest my case.
How about you go play your ninja turtles game?, and stop pestering us with your blatant lack of brains..
I'm sorry but epic fail is fail. You don't even know anything about me nor did you bother to fully read my post, and as a matter of fact, I frakking loathe TMNT and always have. Reported.

Tahmoh

Sep 1, 2008
or just make a huge lumbering idiot wrestler who can barely move and finish the game in 5 minutes since wwe love big muscle bound morons more than actual wrestlers :)

JeKaWo

Jan 2, 2009
broken-serenity said:
or just make a huge lumbering idiot wrestler who can barely move and finish the game in 5 minutes since wwe love big muscle bound morons more than actual wrestlers :)
'

I suppose you don't think here of wrestlers like Hulk Hogan, Steve Austin, HBK, all of whom i must the WWE loves and cares for..

Tahmoh

Sep 1, 2008
yes they were all bloody good wrestlers but vince macmahon seems to have a thing for hiring talentless lumbering idiots recently which is what i was commenting on, obviously nobody got the reference so i'll leave it there.

Xan Krieger

Completely insane
Feb 11, 2009
I like the idea because this is something actually different then anything else out there. There's no quests, no swords and no spells. I support the idea and think that if fantasy football works (which as far as I know it does thought I don't know much) then a wrestling MMO will to.

IrrelevantTangent

Oct 4, 2008
JeKaWo said:
The_Oracle said:
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Oh, wait, this is srs bizness? Wow. Or rather, WoW, because WoW is one of the best MMOs out there and how could a dialed-in placeholder of a game compete with that? It's a wrestling game, for Vecna's sake! I rest my case.
How about you go play your ninja turtles game?, and stop pestering us with your blatant lack of brains..
Who are you?

RusticMonkey

Mar 14, 2009
Sooo, a WWE MMO. Is that like normal multiplayer with a super deluxe, overly bloated Game Lobby? With all kinds of wonderful customization options which you can pay for via micro-transactions? I mean, how is this going to work. It's like announcing a CoD MMO. Could imagine a WWE game with CoD's semi-persistency, but this. Interested in seeing how this "MMO" is going to turn out.

Tahmoh

Sep 1, 2008
not exactly sure why we're even bothering to discuss this considering its only being made for the asian market so its not like any of us cept a very small percentage will even get to try it let alone play it regularly.

Jumpingbean3

May 3, 2009
JeKaWo said:
broken-serenity said:
'

I suppose you don't think here of wrestlers like Hulk Hogan, Steve Austin, HBK, all of whom i must the WWE loves and cares for..
Hogan was just another huge, lumbering idiot wrestler who could barely move. Hell, Hogan pretty much STARTED the trend of huge idiot wrestlers who could barely move.