Three French Teens Arrested for Stealing Games in Japan

Artheval_Pe

Jul 7, 2008
Those Teens are a shame to France. I hope that they are going to be thrown in jail, even if they probably won't as they are almost certainly the sons of important people.

They live among a culture of people who trust each other (apparently), and all they do is steal things... Those teens should not have been allowed to go abroad with that kind of way of thinking.

Stupid French.
How dare you generalise about a whole nation ? :D

Lord Krunk

Mar 3, 2008
TheNecroswanson said:
破損は?熱い太陽で揺れる私によっては勝たれた法律および?法律が戦った私によっては法律が戦い、?法律は勝った私はお金、'を必要とした; 原因Iに?法律が私によってが戦った?法律は勝ったどれもなかったし、私によっては法律が戦い、?法律は勝った 私は私の赤ん坊を残し、悪い状態をそう感じる私は私の競争が動くことを推測するそれで、彼女は最もよい女の子である?私によってに持たれていて私が戦った勝たれる法律および?法律がある私によっては勝たれた法律および?法律が戦った
Translated said:
... I was shaken by corruption in the hot sun ... and the law won I fought the law by the legal battle, the law is the money I won, 'and need to; cause I ... I fought the law ... the law is still not won any, I will fight the law, the law won I left my baby, not a bad I feel it is a competition to guess that my work, she is the best girl win ... and laws that have been played by me ... I have to by law by which I have won ... fought the law and or law
Buh?

Novajam

Apr 26, 2008
Lord Krunk said:
TheNecroswanson said:
破損は?熱い太陽で揺れる私によっては勝たれた法律および?法律が戦った私によっては法律が戦い、?法律は勝った私はお金、'を必要とした; 原因Iに?法律が私によってが戦った?法律は勝ったどれもなかったし、私によっては法律が戦い、?法律は勝った 私は私の赤ん坊を残し、悪い状態をそう感じる私は私の競争が動くことを推測するそれで、彼女は最もよい女の子である?私によってに持たれていて私が戦った勝たれる法律および?法律がある私によっては勝たれた法律および?法律が戦った
Translated said:
... I was shaken by corruption in the hot sun ... and the law won I fought the law by the legal battle, the law is the money I won, 'and need to; cause I ... I fought the law ... the law is still not won any, I will fight the law, the law won I left my baby, not a bad I feel it is a competition to guess that my work, she is the best girl win ... and laws that have been played by me ... I have to by law by which I have won ... fought the law and or law
Buh?
I Fought The Law [http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1UHVOSmtkx8] by The Clash.

Lord Krunk

Mar 3, 2008
Novajam said:
Lord Krunk said:
TheNecroswanson said:
Translated said:
Buh?
I Fought The Law [http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1UHVOSmtkx8] by The Clash.
How the hell did you get that?

RollForInitiative

Mar 10, 2009
The relatively trusting mentality is part of why I enjoyed my trip to Japan so much. I can really do without having that ruined by some whiny brats who felt they were short in the pocket.

And people wonder why the Japanese are practically xenophobic.