Tired of Batman, well too bad here is Batman Ninja

PapaGreg096

Oct 12, 2013
In all seriousness though, this does look good. I really like how we got 4 robins in the flick and they are intergating the Batman mythos with Sengoku era Japan very well hell I like how they gave Damian a Nobleboy's haircut and Jason one of those assassin masks. My one gripe is that I wish they traded Grodd with Crane but other then that it looks good.

Zeraki

WHAT AM I FIGHTING FOOOOOOOOR!?
Legacy
Feb 9, 2009
New Jersey
Country
United States
I never knew how much I needed this until now.

Dreiko_v1legacy

Aug 28, 2008
This looks like if Batman was a period samurai drama anime. Super weird but all the creators listed have worked on some of my favorite stuff so I'll definitely check it out.

jhoroz

Mar 7, 2012
The 3D looks awful like all 3D in anime and the whole story looks like a hilarious trainwreck-can't wait!

Casual Shinji

Should've gone before we left.
Legacy
Jul 18, 2009
I'd be somewhat interested if not for the 3D. I don't know what it is with anime studios, but they just seem incapable of not making it look wooden.

Other than that, Japan doesn't have the best track record when it comes to adapting American superheroes.

CrazyGirl17

I am a banana!
Sep 11, 2009
...Okay DC, you had my interest, now you have my attention. I'll have to check this out...

Casual Shinji said:
Other than that, Japan doesn't have the best track record when it comes to adapting American superheroes.
And vice versa, sadly enough.

Canadamus Prime

Robot in Disguise
Jun 17, 2009
Ok this looks kinda interesting. I've got to agree with some others here and say that I'm not fond of the 3D animation.

Scarim Coral

Jumped the ship
Legacy
Oct 29, 2010
Country
UK
Inb4 a certain person on here having hatred for Batman being oversaturated.

OT- It's strange but I am interested. I mean wasn't part of Bruce training was in Japan? So it's not exactly being out of place for him per say?

Also doesn't Batman amour when he clash sword with Joker look more samurai ish?

Samtemdo8_v1legacy

Aug 2, 2015
Scarim Coral said:
Inb4 a certain person on here having hatred for Batman being oversaturated.

OT- It's strange but I am interested. I mean wasn't part of Bruce training was in Japan? So it's not exactly being out of place for him per say?

Also doesn't Batman amour when he clash sword with Joker look more samurai ish?
Your not the least curious for an Aquaman animated movie or a Martian Manhunter movie?

I mean haven't we already jumped the shark with Batman when they made him a Caveman and a Pirate?

JUMBO PALACE

Elite Member
Legacy
Jun 17, 2009
Country
USA
I'm not a big fan of anime but this looks awesome. Will definitely keep my eyes open for this.

BrawlMan

Lover of beat'em ups.
Legacy
Mar 10, 2016
Detroit, Michigan
Country
United States of America
Casual Shinji said:
I'd be somewhat interested if not for the 3D. I don't know what it is with anime studios, but they just seem incapable of not making it look wooden.

I disagree. Sure, they ain't perfect, but they seem to do better compared to whenever Americans adapt a Japanese property.

I can think of several American superheroes that were adapted by the Japanese and we're done well.

All of the Marvel anime released in 2011.

X-MEN
Ironman
Wolverine
Blade

And then there is Batman: Gotham Knight. That one was pretty decent. There is also the Spider-Man live action show from Japan, but I never seen it. From what I heard a lot of people like it though, just because they do something different with the property. Even Stan Lee likes it.