Titans: Britain (Teen Titans RP) (CO-GM'd by BoosterGold) (Started) (PM if you want in)

BoosterGold

Jul 21, 2010
Dartor's super computer, showed that the BL Cat-girl was currently in close proximity to Big Ben, London's iconic clock tower.

"okay the plan is, I'm gonna bounce over there and scout out the location, then I'll come right back. Following that we all get in the van, which Natu and Miri will fly to Big Ben, where we will beat those Black Lanterns back the grave.

====
Misfit Bounced to Big Ben, OH No!!!! she shout when she saw the situation. She bounced, right back to the tower.

===
"There is am army of Black Lanterns swarming the clock tower, we got a lot of work to do." she said to the Titans as the all got inside the van.

Scarim Coral

Jumped the ship
Legacy
Oct 29, 2010
Country
UK
"Say What???" Reply Frost Knight in a surpise manner.

He follow Misfit order and he hurry into the van.

Ok I really hoping that she exaggerating about the army thing, well I expecting no more then about fifty or a hundred of them.

Jun 26, 2009
Mizu yawned as he entered the van. "Frost, if your afriad stay in the tower let the real fighters handle this." He fiddled with one of his knives, spinning it on his hand. "You'll probably just get in the way anyway."

Scarim Coral

Jumped the ship
Legacy
Oct 29, 2010
Country
UK
Frost Knight grips the seat with his right hand very tightly from Mizu comment. He took a big breath to calm down and he reply in calm but with a angry undertone.
"Cat-girl is out there and I won't let anything get in my way from reaching out to her. I'm a Titan for a reason so I'm not your inexperience young rookie."
He then display his power to him again but created and holding a highly detail knife as if he is competing against Mizu knife.
He then make a remark "Beside with your water power, you can easily bail my butt out from trouble or does your power can't fully control me? Either way I am not expecting you to save me."

Impluse_101

Jun 25, 2009
In his mind, the werewolf contemplates if he would acutally be able to be of use to the group.

*...I absolute went feral on Catgirl...I...wanted to kill her. Is this what it feels like to be a person like me....Did Dad feel like this too?*

Taking a sip of tea and putting the cup down.

* That was just one of those Black Lanterns...against more then one for me would be suicide. Besides...I don't want to feel like that again...the want to kill is...*

Slamming his fist into the table. "DAMMIT!" Clutching his head in pain. "Arrrgghh....bloody headache."

Fishtie

Sep 19, 2010
Dartor was silent as he followed the others into the van, his equipment jangling a bit as he walked. With his extra tools there was no way he could sit comfortably in one of the seats, fortunately he climbed in through the back hatch and there was plenty of space for him to kneel down for the trip.

Of course just because he was quiet didn't mean he was inactive. Text scrolled by the HUD of his eyepieces giving information on the black lanterns. There wasn't much, but Dartor thought that he knew enough. He had a promise to keep; one he had made almost 8 years ago and still weighed heavily on his heart.

BoosterGold

Jul 21, 2010
As the van was carried by Miri and Natu, Misfit couldn't help but wonder when exactly the put a table in the van.
She noticed the pained look on Nate's face, "Hey Lycanthrope they aren't alive, if your worried about killing them or something.

The Van Touches Down
"Alright titans, be prepare this won't be pretty." said Misfit, "Here's the plan natu, miri and Mizu will take on the army, the rest of us will take on Cat-Girl"
Misfit opened the van, All that could be seen was a sea of Black Lanterns

Scarim Coral

Jumped the ship
Legacy
Oct 29, 2010
Country
UK
As the van descend onto the ground Frost Knight look outside and saw a huge black cloud. When he took a closer inspection saw that the cloud is just composing of the Black Lanterns. His stomach had turn from seeing the intimidating sight.

Ok stay calm, they will gang up on me if I empress my fear.

Frost Knight regains his nerve so that his team mates didn't see him being scare. As he steps outside, he decided to use his new armour that he uses only for big battles.

Frost Knight said "Time to put on my serious armour."

Ices had form onto him and are taking shape of his new armour.

Like this but without the cape and the frabic bit on the thigh.

After that he then process to make a make a two handed long sword.

He had turn around to his team mate as if he was expected him to put on some kind of a fantasy theme armour.

Frost Knight "What do you expected? An over the top armour with large spike and bulkiness?"

He then turns around to face the Black Lantern. He had put himself in serious mode since he would normally charge right into the fray but not this time. He was waiting for Misfit command to process.

CJ1145

Elite Member
Jan 6, 2009
Gallant stepped out of the van and looked at the wave of enemies that had gathered against them. All he could think of was how strong they all must be. But inside him a spark of courage grounded itself. No matter how strong they are, we will be stronger. If we believe it. His suit seemed out of place next to the battle armor that Frost Knight wore, but he wouldn't have it any other way. Heroes had worn suits like these since the first, and he would carry on that tradition. He tried to close his hands into fists, but found them to be trembling out of sheer terror when he did so.

"Just give the order, Misfit." He said. As terrified as he was he would fight his way through that cloud to get to Cat Girl.

BoosterGold

Jul 21, 2010
"alright team, we can't kill the black lantern's but we can disable them temporarily, just do what you would to kill them, and keep moving toward cat. DON'T FOCUS ON JUST ONE THERE ARE THOUSANDS DISABLE AND MOVE FORWARD!"

Jun 26, 2009
Mizu stood up. "I believe this is the time..." He pulled out his sword, showing that it was made of water. "To use the Mizubuki!" He pulled it back to it was right to his head then pointed it forward. He charged into the army and slashed, the Mizubuki grew and cut a dozen Black Lanterns in half. "What are you waiting for? Get Cat!!!" And don't you bother trying to save, it's too risky... He slashed again, causing the same effect.

BoosterGold

Jul 21, 2010
Thousands of Black Lanterns all swarmed Mizu, ripping and taring his flesh from his bones as the shear numbers overwhelmed them. Meanwhile Mizu's earlier acts of Mary Sue style showing off had already been proven useless a the Black Lantern's had regenerated

Scarim Coral

Jumped the ship
Legacy
Oct 29, 2010
Country
UK
As Frost Knight charge toward Cat-girl he couldn't help to see how Mizu was holding out. Although he couldn't see Mizu but he saw the swarm of the Black Lantern closing in toward him. It was clearly that he won't survive.

He's a douche but that doesn't mean I enjoy watching other people getting killed...

He turns his face back to forward and saw a Black Lantern with his claw sticking out forward diving toward him. He was able to side step in time to dodge it. As the Lantern misses him, he was able to swing his sword in time to cut the Black Lantern in half at the waist. With the Lantern in half, he continue to run knowing that if he stop for long, he will end up the same fate as Mizu.
A couple of Black Lanterns were closing toward him but he easily just evades their attack, hack and slashes one of their limbs and escape.

Jun 26, 2009
Mizu, not feeling like dieing burst out from the crowd of Black Lanterns with a look of anger on his face. His clothes were ragged and he had parts of his skin missing. "There's a reason why I'm the leader of Titans Japan, and that is the I never back down!" He raised his hands into the air. "Feel the wrath of the all mighty water!" Water burst from the ground, coming from the sewers. "I will obliterate you!" The water surrounded him like a shield. "You are not the toughest challenge I have faced!!!" The water spread out to create a vaguely humanoid shape and began crushing the Black Lanterns with arms made of water. "I may not be able to kill you, but I can at least hinder you!" The water returned to him as a spherical shield around him with spikes jetting out to stab any Black Lantern that tried to get near him. "Everyone hates me, that I know. Nobody will miss me, that I know. But I do not care, that I know. All I have ever known is pain, and that is what I will give in return. My resolve is my strength, I will never lose as long as my determination is alive!" More water burst from the ground and was sent as a beam, clearing the way to Cat. "Go, save her! If she is what you care for then bring her back, don't turn into me. Don't turn into an emotionless monster." The water spread out and created a shield down the path to Cat so that the Black Lanterns wouldn't be able to get to the Titans.

CJ1145

Elite Member
Jan 6, 2009
Mizu is such a badass that even having all the flesh ripped from his body isn't enough to slow him down.

Gallant charged into the fray with the other Titans, a Black Lantern immediately stepping into his path. He had no reaction but to punch it. He let his full strength loose, and smiled as the Lantern's spine snapped. With the crippled monster lying on the floor Gallant continued into the fray. He elbowed another in his mouth, crushing the Black Lantern's face. Another two stepped into his path, and were quickly cast aside. But then another, and another, and another. Every time Gallant ripped a Lantern to shreds another would take its place. The ones that he had already taken out were even starting to get back up.

He didn't stop, though. He was determined to bash his way through everyone that got in his way. A dozen Lanterns all shot out energy constructs in the form of black knifes at him. He could do nothing but force his way through them as the weapons cut deeply into his skin. He reached the firing squad bleeding profusely, and roared as he charged them. He leaned in with his shoulder and collided with the unsuspecting Lanterns like a freight train. The zombies were scattered like loose debris as he plowed his way through. At last he could finally see the way through. But as he approached he heard someone shouting, though the words he could not make out. Then, the ground erupted as a wall of water shot up, ripping apart a line of Lanterns. Said line separated Gallant from Cat-Girl. Shocked, Gallant pounded on the wall, but it wouldn't buckle from even his strongest punches. He turned, and saw that the Lanterns he had spent so much time ripping apart were rising up, and approaching him slowly.

"Damn it, Mizu!"

Jun 26, 2009
Mizu used the water, which was somehow dense as rock, to lift up the Titans and take them up to Cat's level, the top of Big Ben. He created a floor of water that the Titan's could stand on then returned to blocking the Black Lanterns from reaching them.
Cat smiled lake a mad woman. "So you're finally here huh? I'm surprised you haven't been made deputy Lanterns, fine by me. Though I wanted some sort of challenge... Ah well..." She created a staff as a construct and jumped onto the water floor. "Come at me!"

Scarim Coral

Jumped the ship
Legacy
Oct 29, 2010
Country
UK
Frost Knight had underestimate Mizu being dead so soon. He was in awe and felt intermediated from seeing Mizu showing his true power.

Ok I got to give credit he more powerful then I thought. I wonder if he could rival Aquaman?

He started to feel a bit safe that the Black Lanterns won't interfere since Mizu was blocking them. He drops his sword falling all the way from at the top of Big Ben and he creates a long spear. He was planning to use it to stab and pin Cat-girl down and they attempt to help her. Taking in from Cat-girl advances, he charge right toward Cat-girl before anyone else could act. He is acting his usual arrogant self with his spear is pointing toward her.

Jun 26, 2009
Cat thrust the construct staff forwards, hitting the spear and smashing it to pieces. "Ha, stupid and arrogant as always Zack!" She span the spear above her and smacked him across his head with it. "Like you alone could defeat me, even before I was killed!"

BoosterGold

Jul 21, 2010
"Jillian you have been a very very bad Kitty, I think you need a spanking, she said delivering a flurry of powerful kicks to the Black Lantern, followed by a jump kick of the side of Big Ben, as she was about to hit the ground she Bounced right above Cat-Girl.
"DARK VENGEANCE!!!!!" she cried as she kick the animated corpse of her best friend.

Scarim Coral

Jumped the ship
Legacy
Oct 29, 2010
Country
UK
As his spear broke into pieces he was quite shock when it happen. He assume that the Black Lantern power had given her super strength seeing how anything he can make will become as toughs as steel despite being form by ice.
Although his helmet protected him from the full impact of the spear smacking him, the extra strength had cracked his helmet open, exposing part of his eyes. He wasn't surprise that she is using her Lantern power to keep hold of the spear shape since any weapons will become brittle once he stop holding it.

He chuckle "Of course I alone can't stop you. You forgot that I use that tactic to be the diversion since you got your eyes on me right now."

Misfit then jump in to attack her.