Titans: Britain (Teen Titans RP) (CO-GM'd by BoosterGold) (Started) (PM if you want in)

Zirat

May 16, 2009
John was getting ready to take the stage for a song of his own when Misfit sudenly started motoring off about something like a prison break and... giant lobsters?
He couldnt have heard that right... unless that was just a clever trick to get him alone with her...
Before he could actualy say anything about that she already had him by the collar and was running at full tilt towards the destination.
"Whoah, whoah, whoah!" he yelled out, trying to break free of her grip. "If you just wanted to break from the group is one thing, but isnt all of this a bit much?"

All Hail Lelouch

Feb 5, 2010
"Emergency!? But my 3 hours aren't up yet! I'll be useless!" Jake cried out as he rushed off after the other.

He hopped in the van and sat next to Nathan.

"My 3 hour timer still has about 30 minutes of time left on it, until it runs out, I can't help you guys fight. I'm sorry." Jake explained to his teammates.

BoosterGold

Jul 21, 2010
When Jake bemoaned his state a compartment in the van opened and a recored message played,
"Jake this is Misfit, if you are hearing this the Titans are about to fight crime and you are human. In the event this happened I have planted a utility belt in the van, the gadget inside will simulate your powers. GO TEEN TITANS!" shouted recorded Misfit.

=Meanwhile with real Misfit=
"As much as I want alone time John, there really is a mutant lobster attack. We can handle it on our own though" she said with a cheery grin

Scarim Coral

Jumped the ship
Legacy
Oct 29, 2010
Country
UK
Frost Knight had chuckle at Nathan comment.

He cheer "Ha, I guess that make me an ice warden then? I am going to get them some ice cold beating on their head!"

He was a bit surprise at the pre-recorded message exactly for Jake from Misfit but again she related to Batman

He replies to Jake "Don't worry about it, knowing Misfit that belt will substitute your ability for a while but none the less don't doubt yourself. Who know you may save our butts later on using that belt!"

With everyone in the van he eagerly press the petal as he drive the van to the prison site.

Impluse_101

Jun 25, 2009
"And on the way," taking out his phone and flipping it open to see what messages were on it. Thankfully only two, from his mom. Pressing play on one as he holds it up to his ear. The beautiful Italian voice of his mother speaking to him for the first time in a long time.

"Nathaniel! Are you ok? I'm glad to finally hear from you after all this time. You should tell your mother what your doing from time to time! Be careful while your out doing things that would harm you! Even though your a big boy now, your still my little baby boy. We both miss you very much. You should come back home sometime! One of your friends has been asking where you've been!" The words of her mother playing into his ear, giving him a litte bit of a teary eye, but just a little. The second message playing, still her mother

"So you need a new set of clothes? *chuckling over the phone* Well, you should tell me what your "friend" needs and I might be able to help him out. Send me a picture, and I'll be able to get back to you on what your friend might need."

Closing the phone and putting it back in his pocket, returning his eyes to the road to the Prison.

All Hail Lelouch

Feb 5, 2010
Jake heeded misfit's words and rummaged through the pile of junk food in the back of the van and found the Utility belt that Misfit had mentioned. Inside it, was a bracelet with a button in the center of it.

"I guess that this is what she meant." Jake mumbled, curious as to what the bracelet would do for him, and also disappointed that it was bright neon green. He hated Green. He clasped the bracelet on his wrist and simply waited for the van to stop so that he could get out there and kick some ass.

Zirat

May 16, 2009
John could only fix Misfit with a level stare when he found out she wasnt kidding about the Lobsters before seeming to accept it and shrug.
"Alright, giant ugly shellfish. I can live with that, we'll go out and fry 'em and bring it back for dinner at the tower" looked around where they were now.
"So where are we going? I dont exactly know my way around this washed out city" he said, looking down one of the nearby alleys.

Scarim Coral

Jumped the ship
Legacy
Oct 29, 2010
Country
UK
The van had arrived at the prison building which is in a disarray state. There were smoke and fire coming from the building. Suddenly there is an explosion that blew the side of the building off making a small gap for the criminal to escape.
Frost Knight step on the break as he stops the van in front of the wall. He quickly got out and ran toward the hole. He jump kick the first criminal that try to get out as he landed inside the gap.
The inside is in chaos as there are swarm of criminal no longer kept in their cell. The ones nearest to him had all a sinister look on their face.
Frost Knight quickly form his ice armour and created ice Tonfa on his hands as he spin them around so the longer side is pointed toward them.

He howled "Alright then, which one of you wants to be the first to receive my beating, ice cold style?"

He then realise that since Mifist isn't with them, they are pretty much without a leader. He see this the opportunity to say the team motto.

He shouted "TITAN GO"

He charges toward a group with a excited but fiery look on his face although no one who see it due to him wearing his ice helmet.

All Hail Lelouch

Feb 5, 2010
Jake quickly hopped out of the car and slammed the button on the bracelet. Instantly, Jake felt a tingling sensation around his body as his transformation was sparked. He fell to the ground and assumed the All Fours position. He had gone through this transformation many times and knew that this was the most painless. His transformation would take two minutes at least.

New vertebrae formed at the base of Jake's spine and elongated into a long, thick tail. His skin split into hexagonal scales and hardened into a tough leather. Jake's claws sprouted from his fingers and toes.

A couple of the prisoners noticed Jake on the ground and decided to try and take advantage of his helplessness. They began to charge at Jake, brandishing pipes for Weapons.

"NATHAN! HELP! I CANT FIGHT WHILE I"M TRANSFORMING!" Jake shouted to his friend, hoping that he would come to his aid.

Impluse_101

Jun 25, 2009
[hr]
Nathan leaping from the van door infront of Jake, giving the prisons heading for Jake a scare. "Alright! Time to get back in your cells!" charging at the mooks with his sword drawn as he leapkicks into one of the prisoners, making him release the pipe and the guy flying into the nearest wall. The other two prisoners coming for Jake now come for Nathan "TIME TO GET PUNISHED FREAK!" branishing their pipes at him. Nathan stabbing his sword in the ground and crossing himself "May the father forigve your sins." clasping his hands together, jumping up in the air and smashing his fists into one of the mooks and uppercuting the other in the jaw.

"Geez Jake! I don't even take this long when taking a spell to turn!" complaining on how long it takes for the dragon to change. "Well whatever, it is the belt thats changing you, it isnt a natural change." taking a pipe and throwing it into one mook that was climbing over a fence, bashing it over the head. "Reguardless, get a move on when your done!"

All Hail Lelouch

Feb 5, 2010
Jake growled, his voice changing and deepening into a beastial reverberation. His skull elongated and nose turned into a broad snout. His ears flattened against the sides of his head. Black leathery wings ripped through the shirt on his back and fanned out to their maximum length. Finally, his tongue forked and his teeth became fangs. With the transformation complete, Jake got to his feet and let out a frightening roar.

"GWWAAAAAAAARRR!!!!" Jake bellowed. This roar startled the prisoners, causing them to drop whatever thoughts of violence they had and simply bolt for it. Jake fanned his wings and shot after them, grabbing two of them by the neck of their orange jumpsuits.

"Going somewhere?" Jake conked their heads together and tossed them onto the street. Jake turned back and spoke to Nathan.

"Thanks for the cover Nathan, now lets round up the clowns that got away before our arrival, i'm sure Frost Knight has them contained."

Scarim Coral

Jumped the ship
Legacy
Oct 29, 2010
Country
UK
Frost Knight seen to had contained some of the prisoners at the end of a corridor. There were several knock out bodies on the floor cause from his attack. They are corner and only way for them to escape is to get pass him who is blocking their escape.
A big prisoner charge toward him while he is distracted from the ones he is dealing with. The big guy grabs hold of him by his torso. He is trying to crush his body but this ice armour is able to withstand the squishing force. He uses this opportunity to fortify his helmet as he head butt him. The big guy is in a daze as he uses his tonfa to smack him in his leg to bring him down to his level and use it again to bring the final blow onto his head again. He is now out for the count.
Just as his body is about to fall back, a prisoner and ran up and held his unconscious body upright and use is as a weighing mass to pin Frost Knight down. He falls for it as the body plummet onto him. Several more prisoners throw themselves on top of the body to squash him while a few others make a run for it.
Suddenly something is pushing the bodies upward. It reveals that Frost Knight is standing upward. It turn out he had grow some ice pillars from his back pivot against the ground. The ice pillar continues to expend which had force himself to withstand the weight and push them out. The role had reverse as the prisoners are now on top of each other with the big unconscious guy is top of them, weighting them down preventing them escaping the huge body mass.
Frost Knight then quickly makes several ice boomerangs and threw at them toward the fleeing prisoner. They had all hit at theirs feet which cause them to fall face down on the floor. They won't be getting up any time soon with a burse face.
He lay down onto his kneel as he is now exhausted and breathing heavily from the fights.

I'm getting too cocky for this.

He then saw several more prisoners who saw he is at a weaken state and running toward him. He decided to pull out and check how the others are doing.

BoosterGold

Jul 21, 2010
=Meanwhile=
Misfit and John suddenly had a motorcycle, and were racing towards the wharf, to confront the attacking horde of Mutant Lobsters of unusual size.
"Say John, when this is over would you like to go out with me." said Misfit as the Approached the waterfront, currently under attack by a horde of Mutant Lobsters of unusual size.