Titans: Britain (Teen Titans RP) (CO-GM'd by BoosterGold) (Started) (PM if you want in)

Scarim Coral

Jumped the ship
Legacy
Oct 29, 2010
Country
UK
Frost Knight gave himself a moment to think it through.
Why am I so scare and yet Nathan is still got confident? Maybe it's the fear of losing a friend that is affecting me or is it the fear of being killed by the hand of Fagure? I don't think I can pull it off but I think he can, he got that determine look in his eyes. I will make it up for upcoming fight.
He look back at Nathan "Very well, you may be new but I trust you enough to pull this off."

Impluse_101

Jun 25, 2009
IT ATE MY POST...

"Don't be to quick on your judgement now." Out of his perrif he sees someone walking past Cat-girl and Fagure and the guy drops his food and drink all over their table "Couldn't be more perfect..." slowly walking over and while Cat-girl was trying to clean up and Fagure was yelling at the man he places the tracer on Cat-girl.

Scarim Coral

Jumped the ship
Legacy
Oct 29, 2010
Country
UK
Nope, sorry don't know how to say next on your part although it seen more appropriate for Fishtie or the other to say the next thing after you.

BoosterGold

Jul 21, 2010
Been kinda busy and FARD asked me to take over Cat and Fagure while he was away
"Fagure, can we go now I'm very tired." said Jillian
"Of course honey" said Fagure patting her head.
The two walked back toward Fagure's car, the D-Tracker still sending a signal to the Titans.

=Meanwhile=
Misfit bounced back to Titans Tower after helping Zatanna save the all lantern team from a swirling portal[sub]*See Green Lanterns Light 2[/sub]

"Hey guys hope nothing bad Happened while I was out." she said

CJ1145

Elite Member
Jan 6, 2009
"Nothing bad?" Gallant replied. "You're in for a bit of a shock then, Misfit."

Fishtie

Sep 19, 2010
Dartor had been busy looking at some stills of Fagure's suit when Misfit suddenly appeared. The sudden arrival startled him almost causing him to fall out of his chair. "You have no idea." He said with sarcasm in his voice. Still, despite his acidic words Dartor was glad that Misfit was back. It meant that he wouldn't have to lead this team any more.

"How about I give you the good news first." Dartor pointed at a side screen where a small blinking marker moved through a map of the city. "We know where Fagure is heading back too with Cat-Girl in tow. And... that's about it for good news."

Scarim Coral

Jumped the ship
Legacy
Oct 29, 2010
Country
UK
Seeing Nathan successfully planted the D-tracers onto them, Frost Knight reply back to them at the tower via the communicator.
"Nathan had placed the tracers onto them without them noticing him. Do you want us to return to base or is there anything else you want us to do over here?"

BoosterGold

Jul 21, 2010
Misfit having been brought up to speed said, "Suffering Sappho thats awful!"
"Yes FK, stay with them the rest of us will be right behind you." said Misfit

CJ1145

Elite Member
Jan 6, 2009
"So we're going?" Gallant asked. "I'm getting sick of cooking food with nobody around to eat it."

XThecommander

May 1, 2010
Cassandra yawned, slowly waking up, as she rose from the bed, and yawned, stretching her arms.
God that was a good sleep, and Velicia finnaly left me alone.
She rubbed her eyes, and got out of bed, her feet touching the ground.
Alright, time t-
Before she could finish that thought she felt her legs act like jelly, and collapse. She hit the ground with a thud, and cursed softly.
What the... I can't walk!?
She found that her arms still worked, but it seems her energy was still drained.
I still need to recover power, Velicia wasn't kidding when she said I wouldn't really be able to use those powers, but one problem now... How do I get back up on the bed?
She looked at the bed, and cursed at the fact that she couldn't easily climb up on it.
Curses... I need to get help.
She crawled to the door, trying to reach for the knob, but failing to do so, she then started pounding on the door.
"Can someone help me please?"

Impluse_101

Jun 25, 2009
"If we're going to get her now, wouldn't we need all of the team?" Nathan suggests to Misfit over the communicator. "The other girl..." scratching his head to remember his name "..Cassandra? I'd think she'd be awake now..." pausing to look over at the two leaving the mall. "Its your choice Misfit."

Impluse_101

Jun 25, 2009
Fallen-Angel Risen-Demon said:
So yeah, I'm back... Yay...
And now I'm gonna sleep. Goodnight...
Hope everything thats happend is ok

Fishtie

Sep 19, 2010
Sorry, sorry. I'm gone for a day and when I get back you don't give me a second.

"Er... well, the thing about them staying is that they have the van right now." Dartor pointed out trying to sound very nonchalant about it. After all, it was his plans that got it there.

The mentioning of Cassandra also brought her to Dartor's mind. "Cassandra's still probably not in fighting shape just yet. Best let her rest more if you ask me." He paused for a moment looking off with a slightly confused expression. "Did you just hear something?"

Scarim Coral

Jumped the ship
Legacy
Oct 29, 2010
Country
UK
"Wait we have only got one van? I thought we kept a spare one hidden somewhere in the garage?"
Frost Knight was rather surprise by this news.
"Well Misfit can easily bounce over here. Maybe you and Gallant can share Cat-girl motorcycle. Maybe seeing her cycle will jog back her memory?"
Before he hear a reply, he saw the Cat-girl and Fagure leaving so he got up and follow them again at a safe distance.

BoosterGold

Jul 21, 2010
"Dartor you continue to monitor from base, Gallant borrow the Cat-Cycle and get to the signal. We'll get Cat back If I have to pry her from Fagure by force. Go Teen Titans"

Misfit bounced to the location of the signal from the D-Tracer. She appears right in front of Frosty and Lycanthrope.

"Hey boys calvary is here." she said.

CJ1145

Elite Member
Jan 6, 2009
A few moments later, Gallant appeared riding Cat-Girl's motorcycle, wearing a set of blue-tinted goggles that everyone present swore he did not have before. He parked the bike and stepped off, walking over a bit unsteadily. "I don't know what kind of idiot puts the foot rest... things for your feet so low, but it's impossible to ride that thing. I don't know how she does it."

He stretched a little bit before looking at Misfit and asking "What's the plan, then?"