To Hell With Gravity

Nathan Meunier

Nov 19, 2007
To Hell With Gravity

To do list: jump off buildings, head butt poultry, and scream a lot.

Read Full Article

whaleswiththumbs

Feb 13, 2009
Awesome, I'm gonna probably get this. What could be better than flying to amazing death ad flipping off everyone as you go! I will of course, just like everyone on Youtube will be, finding the most outrageous ways to die.

(Also, First)

Geoffrey42

Aug 22, 2006
There was once a time where I thought Young's Double Chocolate Stout was a brilliant idea. That time period lasted from approximately the time I bought it at the store, to the time I opened it and tasted it.

randommaster

Sep 10, 2008
sirbryghtside said:
I do this anyway. It's easy: you just have to aim for the ground and miss!
I prefer pouring a bunch of sand into a bathtub, draining it, then watching the tape in reverse.

This game seems like something I'd make. Ir's funny and doesn't take itself seriously. I want the title screen to have somebody actually screeming the name. I also want to make a movie called Now Hiring.

Russian_Assassin

Apr 24, 2008
Aw, I expected this thread to contain a rant about gravity :( I dislike gravity. It breaks stuff...
Well that looks like a fun game, maybe I'll try it.

Sebenko

Dec 23, 2008
I played the alpha (inventively titles "AaaaaAAaaaAAAaaAAAAaAAAAALpha"), and it was great fun, even without the chickens and fans to flip off.

samsonguy920

Mar 24, 2009
Aaaaa looks pretty sweet, but might be better in 3rd Person, to make the biffing all the more entertaining.

Caimekaze

Feb 2, 2008
Like Sebenko, I also played the alpha.

It was damn fun, even if the menu interface was a little bit irritating. I can not wait for the new game; hopefully they'll have fixed the little bugs by then.

Soulgaunt

Jan 14, 2009
This game sounds epic. If it's released on the 360, I'm getting it.
Also: Greatest thread title ever.

Nathan Meunier

Nov 19, 2007
Though it's not explicitly mentioned, you can check out the Alpha demo for free at the Dejobaan site. It's quite fun.

EeveeElectro

Cats.
Aug 3, 2008
Replace gravity with gravy!

RoRo(Dejobaan) said:
FYI the free pre-release demo is available now (as of June 18th) - http://www.dejobaan.com/aaaaa
Spammer! *hits over head with banhammer*

JugglerPanda

Apr 23, 2009
So far, I'm enjoying the game. The company's humor shows and I like it a lot, particularly the audio for buying the game : D

HentMas

The Loneliest Jedi
Apr 17, 2009
this is the most stupidly weird and gruesome game ever thougth...
cant wait to play it!!! XD