Tokyo Game Show 2014 in Pictures Part 1: "Only in Japan"

Steven Bogos

The Taco Man
Jan 17, 2013
Tokyo Game Show 2014 in Pictures Part 1: "Only in Japan"

Take a look at the coolest, the prettiest, and the downright most bizarre sights of Tokyo Game Show 2014.

Read Full Article

Kalikin

Aug 28, 2010
Some nice pictures here, wish I could have gone.

I feel like I should make a correction for picture 12, though. The game is お姉ちゃんバラ, making reference to the chanbara film genre, and not お姉ちゃんブラ. The mistake could be forgiven from that booth, though.

Steven Bogos

The Taco Man
Jan 17, 2013
Kalikin said:
Some nice pictures here, wish I could have gone.

I feel like I should make a correction for picture 12, though. The game is お姉ちゃんバラ, making reference to the chanbara film genre, and not お姉ちゃんブラ. The mistake could be forgiven from that booth, though.
Thanks for the correction. As you may have gathered, I did have "bra" on the mind after seeing the booth...

Tanis

The Last Albino
Aug 30, 2010
Seeing that Gundam made me sad.

One of the BEST mecha games, ever, was Macross Ultimate Frontier.
This was based off the same engine for a rather great Gundam game.

Plus there's this FANTASTIC game called 'Mobile Suit Gundam: MS Sensen 0079' for the Wii.
-First Person Shooter, but with mecha.
<3

NONE of these games got official, English, releases.
:(

Steven Bogos

The Taco Man
Jan 17, 2013
Mcoffey said:
You cant show me a picture of a black cheeseburger and then not tell me if it was good or not. Come on man, dish!
It tasted like a regular cheeseburger, to be honest. The bun had a nice crispy texture, but that was about it.

weirdee

Swamp Weather Balloon Gas
Apr 11, 2011
I get the impression that they've just had a backstock of those black buns since the star wars promo sandwiches.