Tom Endo Joins Team Humidor

Andraste

Nov 21, 2004
Tom Endo Joins Team Humidor

We are delighted to announce the newest member of The Escapist's Editorial Team Humidor: Tom Endo.

You may recognize this name from our community - that's because Tom has been a member of The Escapist community for nearly a year, and long-time lurker before that.

Tom (or tendo82 from the forums) is our new Acquisitions Editor for the weekly issues here at The Escapist, so he's going to be taking a lead role in putting together our feature articles. He's been behind the scenes training and integrating himself into the crazy process of online magazine production this week. Expect to see more from him in the near future.

Everyone welcome Tom into the fold!

Lt. Sera

Apr 22, 2008
I'd say welcome, but since you've been here longer then me.. Congrats on landing what seems to be a very nice job.

Conqueror Kenny

Jan 14, 2008
Congratulations and I hope you do whatever it is you are going to do successfully. I look forward to seeing your work around here.

Aries_Split

May 12, 2008
Congratulations! I look forward to seeing your contributions to this wonderful community!

Virgil

#virgil { display:none; }
Legacy
Jun 13, 2002
Just because we got a new guy, I'm not doing another team photo.

Welcome Tendo!

tendo82

Uncanny Valley Cave Dweller
Nov 30, 2007
Thanks all! The first thing you should know about me is that I love reading queries - so send away.

Gigantor

Dec 26, 2007
Excellent choice, Escapist employment chapppies.

Best of luck in to you in this endeavour, tendo.

Russ Pitts

The Boss of You
May 1, 2006
Cheers to Tom. It's a big job, but I have every confidence he'll manage it with style.

Kross

World Breaker
Sep 27, 2004
tendo82 said:
Thanks all! The first thing you should know about me is that I love reading queries - so send away.
SELECT r.count as relation, n.*, IF(n.body = n.teaser,'',n.body) as body, UNIX_TIMESTAMP(n.datestamp) as datestamp, u.username, u.username as author, IF(p.name != '',p.name,u.username) as name, c.view_link, c.name as category_name, c.description as category_description, c.extension as category_extension, s.name as site_name, s.menu_name as site_menu_name, t.replies as comments FROM ( SELECT COUNT(*) as cou...

Oh wait...

milskidasith

Jul 4, 2008
Good job dude.

How does the escapist profit with so many employees, anyway? Do you really get that many ad hits?