Tomb Raider, Sleeping Dogs, And More Join The Square Enix Humble Bundle

Steven Bogos

The Taco Man
Jan 17, 2013
Tomb Raider, Sleeping Dogs, And More Join The Square Enix Humble Bundle

Just $15 will get you some of the very best titles from Square Enix's extensive catalog.

Everyone loves a good actually already done one [http://www.escapistmagazine.com/tag/view/humble+bundle] in the past. Now, they're back, with the Square Enix Humble Bundle 2 - featuring some of the best games from the publishers catalog in the usual pay-what-you-want for charity format.

For as little as a buck, you can get Sleeping Dogs [http://www.escapistmagazine.com/videos/view/zero-punctuation/6586-Hitman-Absolution].

The games have a combined value of $165, and purchasing the bundle will give you keys redeemable on Steam, as per the recent changes to Humble Bundle's authentication system [http://www.escapistmagazine.com/news/view/139423-Humble-Bundle-OAuth-Support-Removed-Must-go-Back-to-Steam-Keys]. All versions of these games are completely DRM-free, including the Android version of Hitman: GO.

This time, the charities being supported by the bundle are the Gamesaid [http://worldwish.org/en].

The bundle page [https://www.humblebundle.com/?squareenix2_bundle&utm_source=Social&utm_medium=Link&utm_campaign=Humble%20Square%20Enix%20Bundle%202@] promises that more titles will be added to the bundle soon, so stay tuned!

Source: Humble Bundle [https://www.humblebundle.com/?squareenix2_bundle&utm_source=Social&utm_medium=Link&utm_campaign=Humble%20Square%20Enix%20Bundle%202]

SKBPinkie

Oct 6, 2013
josh4president said:
A Square Enix bundle without a single RPG.

I am now made of sadness.
Deus EX: HR doesn't count? Or are you referring to JRPGs?

OT: Seems like a great deal. Getting a gaming PC has been fantastic for me. Replaying some of the best of the past five years with much better graphics and framerates is surprisingly fun.

karkashan

Corrin Married Xander
May 4, 2009
If only I didn't have every game on here that I was even remotely interested in already.

-says the person whose backlog has gotten so out of hand it's sentient.

Sigmund Av Volsung

Hella noided
Dec 11, 2009
Sleeping Dogs standard edition and Tomb Raider for $15? Those aren't very enticing upper tier items >_>

Honestly, Hitman, SC II, Murdered Soul Suspect and Thief seem way more interesting.

Hopefully they'll add better stuff on there...though I can't think of any games immediately. Unless they're thinking of Final Fantasy XIII and XIII-2 :X

mad825

Mar 28, 2010
MarsAtlas said:
Am I alone in thinking that they may be in serious financial trouble?
Then they somewhat screwed on that matter. You don't even have to send SE a single penny get these bundles.

Wuvlycuddles

Oct 29, 2009
karkashan said:
If only I didn't have every game on here that I was even remotely interested in already.

Think of it as your retirement plan! Your sentient steam library can do all the cooking and cleaning in your golden years!

Anyway, several excellent games, already owned it all but have gifted em to friends!

karkashan

Corrin Married Xander
May 4, 2009
Wuvlycuddles said:
karkashan said:

Think of it as your retirement plan! Your sentient steam library can do all the cooking and cleaning in your golden years!

Anyway, several excellent games, already owned it all but have gifted em to friends!
If only it was limited to steam, then I wouldn't fear for my life that my backlog would slap me in my sleep.

Between Steam, PS+, Games with Gold, Nintendo E-shop purchases, and physical, I think I have somewhere in the ballpark of 110+ games in my backlog. (50 games in my Steam Library alone)

So, of course, instead of tackling said backlog I bought Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate and have been obsessed with that.

Gizmo1990

Insert funny title here
Oct 19, 2010
10 posts and no love for Supreme Commander 2. Forged Alliance was better but SC2 was still great. I would love a new SC. I know it will not happen as you can count on one hand how many companies will make a real rts these day but a guy can dream.

Wuvlycuddles

Oct 29, 2009
karkashan said:
If only it was limited to steam, then I wouldn't fear for my life that my backlog would slap me in my sleep.

Between Steam, PS+, Games with Gold, Nintendo E-shop purchases, and physical, I think I have somewhere in the ballpark of 110+ games in my backlog. (50 games in my Steam Library alone)

So, of course, instead of tackling said backlog I bought Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate and have been obsessed with that.

Oh dear god, I had forgotten about my other machines.... I am suddenly worried about being attacked by a monstrous amalgamation of cassettes, cartridges, cds and floppy disks. Furious that they have been ignored for the past 15 years.

Elementary - Dear Watson

RIP Eleuthera, I will miss you
Nov 9, 2010
Annoyingly I already had most of these from their Christmas Surprise which was £5. For the rest of them I already had them on the 360. The only one I don't own already is Supreme Commander 2... and well... meh.

Alfador_VII

Nov 2, 2009
This is an incredibly good value bundle, any one of those games is worth the asking price, only reason I haven't jumped on this myself yet is I have most of the games in it I already want.

KaiUno said:
So Sleeping Dogs and not Sleeping Dogs: Definitive Edition?

Meh.
It will most likely be Definitive Edition, as the original version is no longer available.

Xan Krieger

Completely insane
Feb 11, 2009
Gizmo1990 said:
10 posts and no love for Supreme Commander 2. Forged Alliance was better but SC2 was still great. I would love a new SC. I know it will not happen as you can count on one hand how many companies will make a real rts these day but a guy can dream.
After SC the 2nd game felt like a letdown. The scale was smaller, fewer units, lower population caps, and smaller maps. To me for more Supreme Commander I play Planetary Annihilation, sure there's fewer units like SC2 but often larger maps with combat spanning up to like 4 or even 6 planets. It can get pretty confusing so in singleplayer I'd hold off on the larger maps till you have an AI controlled support commander.