Top 10 Hottest Anime Girls With PTSD

fOx

Elite Member
Aug 26, 2017
Country
United States
Anime is in love with its tropes. Almost as much as its waifu's. Girls in bandages, girls with eye patches, girls who are mean, girls who are shy, tomboys, milfs, monster girls... on and on it goes. But one important type of anime girl, that never gets discussed, is the classic "girl with PTSD." This is a personal favorite, as the anime girls in question are not only cute, but vulnerable. They are women that you want to protect, and look after. I have numbered according to who is the most cute and vulnerable.

10. Mine- Akame Ga Kill
Mine is the pink haired bomb shell from Akame Ga Kill. While many characters suffer from PTSD in this series, none of them are as attractive, or as addled, as Mine. Now, I know what some people are thinking: Mine didn't have PTSD in the show. She died. Well, maybe for that casual fan, that is true. However, in the manga, she gets pregnant with the main characters horrible monster babied before the final battle, where she was turned into a potato for several months. Thankfully she got better, and married her misshapen monster husband. Presumably their child resembled the dog girl from full metal alchemist.

9. Nezuko- Demon Slayer
Some people seem to think that Nezuko has been turned into a demon. More likely, I think, is that she's just really stupid. Add PTSD on top of that, and it makes sense that she would begin to crave human flesh. The thing I like about Nezuko is that she's basically a pet that you can fuck. She doesn't talk, has a leash, and enjoy a good petting. She's also low maintenance. As long as you take her out to use the bathroom, clean up after her, and give her food and water, she's set. She'll even look after you. The only downside is that she sometimes bites at strangers.

8. The Entire Cast- Girls Und Panzer
I haven't seen Girl Und Panzer, but I assume it's about the russian occupation of Germany. It is a cruel irony that many german men were told to fight in order to protect their women at home. And that those same women were subjected to the horrors of war because of the actions of a country that were beyond their control. Anyway, the girls are all cute. I hope it's a harem anime, but I'll settle for cute girls doing cute things.

7. Asuka- Magical Girl Spec Ops Asuka
Asuka is usually the one looking after others. But inside you know, she wants to be the one looked after. Watching the show, you just want to reach through the screen and give her a big hug. For those unaware, Spec Ops is basically the Spec Ops of anime. Sadly, Madoka beat this show to the punch about a full decade earlier. However, Spec Ops innovates on the dark magical girl genre by replacing the misshapen megucas with ridiculously shapely teen girls that would make R Kelly blush.

6. That One Girl From Goblin Slayer- Goblin Slayer
I was really sad when they karate girl from Goblin Slayer got gang raped by an army of monsters. I was only able to jack off twice. What's impressive about Goblins Slayer is how quickly I came to care for a cast that was, ultimately, disposable. Maybe it was trying to make a statement of some kind about the nature of our society. There's a popular theory that Goblin Slayer takes place in a fictional universe, and is actually just a DnD campaign, and that the "gods" of that universe are the players. This theory makes me feel a little bit better, but sadly, I don't think it's quite right. Given the subject matter, the humans are clearly playing F.A.T.A.L.

5. Sakura- Fate Stay Night
Sakura is great, because she brings the "wife" to waifu. She can cook, clean, take care of the kids, and she has tons of sexual experience to bring to the bedroom. You really want to protect her, even its sometimes from herself.

4. Asuka Langley Soryu- Neon Genesis
This may be the second Asuka on the list, but she's first in my heart. After seeing her get mind raped, and fall into a suicidal depression, it's had not to feel for asuka's character. Plus she's fucking hot. The only downsides are her personality, and depending on what you want, her hatred of children. Personally, it's a plus.

3. Nana- Elfen Lied
Nana really is the jack of all trades. She can be you daughtero, you're waifu, your oniichan- whatever role you want, she can, and does, fill. It's hard to choose just one PTSD waifu from Elfen Lied, but seeing her offer to marry her father and give him a new daughter after killing his daughter and wife really brought a tear to my eye. That's a loyalty you rarely see.

2. Casca- Berserk
Casca spends about 75% of berserk as a potato, which is good, because she doesn't talk. However, before that, we get to see that she's a fiery tomboy with a soft side. Something, I think, everyone is looking for. This means that we really get a woman that is a synthesis of all the positive traits the average man is looking for in a woman: strong, tomboyish, quiet, really hot, and non threatening, since she's basically half a vegetable plate.

1. Ai- Future Diary
A great literal waifu who is spunky and cool, but also makes you want to protect her after her prolonged gang rape sequence.

Worgen

Follower of the Glorious Sun Butt.
Legacy
Apr 1, 2009
What a weirdly specific topic. The question 'why' comes to mind.

fOx

Elite Member
Aug 26, 2017
Country
United States
What a weirdly specific topic. The question 'why' comes to mind.
Because it's an important trope that is popular with anime enthusiasts, but which doesn't get discussed often. Like other anime tropes, such as the tsundere, it's designed to appeal to the otaku demographic by giving them a waifu that they will want to protect.

Worgen

Legacy
Apr 1, 2009
Because it's an important trope that is popular with anime enthusiasts, but which doesn't get discussed often. Like other anime tropes, such as the tsundere, it's designed to appeal to the otaku demographic by giving them a waifu that they will want to protect.
I like anime but I never understood that whole 'protection' thing. Where it seems like guys want someone who is almost helpless without them, it just seems weird, I mean if you want someone that dependent on you just get a tiny dog or something.

PsychicTaco115

I've Been Having These Weird Dreams Lately...
Legacy
Mar 17, 2012
Country
United States
I mean if you want someone that dependent on you just get a tiny dog or something.
But you can't f**k a dog... or at least you shouldn't by any normal semblance of reason

Worgen

Legacy
Apr 1, 2009
But you can't f**k a dog... or at least you shouldn't by any normal semblance of reason
You probably shouldn't fuck a dog, but you can fuck a dog much more easily then an anime girl.

fOx

Elite Member
Aug 26, 2017
Country
United States
I like anime but I never understood that whole 'protection' thing. Where it seems like guys want someone who is almost helpless without them, it just seems weird, I mean if you want someone that dependent on you just get a tiny dog or something.
That's why Nezuko is on the list

fOx

Elite Member
Aug 26, 2017
Country
United States
You just haven't tried watching My Little Pony. I know that if you just open up your mind to friendship, your heart will go doki doki every time.

Drathnoxis

Became a mass murderer for your sake
Legacy
Sep 23, 2010
Just off-screen
Country
Canada
You probably shouldn't fuck a dog, but you can fuck a dog much more easily then an anime girl.
But you could go to jail if someone finds out, which won't happen with your anime body pillow... well, actually that depends on what's on it and where you live, but still.

McElroy

Elite Member
Legacy
Apr 3, 2013
Finland
Misleading title. I thought they were the top ten FOR someone with PTSD!

Informative listing, nevertheless.