Top 10 Worst Movies of 2009

CrazGamer

Dec 18, 2009
While there were a lot of great movies in 2009 there's also a lot of bad ones, create a top 10 list of the worst movies you've seen from 2009. It doesn't have to be a top 10 list, it can higher or less.

Here are the worst movies I've seen from 2009:

1. Transformers Revenge of the Fallen
2. Street Fighter The Legend of Chun-Li
3. Miss March
4. Old Dogs
5. Year One
6. Dance Flick
7. Knowing
8. X-Men Origins Wolverine
9. The Unborn
10. Twilight Saga New Moon

Dishonorable Mentions:

Law Aibding Citizen
Ninja Assassin
G.I. Joe The Rise of Cobra
Dragon Ball Evolution
All about Steve

Cherry Cola

Your daddy, your Rock'n'Rolla
Jun 26, 2009
New Moon was better than Wolverine? I think not.

Wolverine had decent action!

Joeshie

Oct 9, 2007
Sorry, but Transformers was WAY better than Dragonball Evolution and the Street Fighter movie. At least Transformers had a few redeemable qualities, the other two had NONE.

CivilWar

Dec 5, 2009
I couldn't make a list, seeing as I haven't seen many films this year, but the Fast And The Furious remake has to be the worst thing I saw this year. That was absolute crap.

Nivag the Owl

Owl of Hyper-Intelligence
Oct 29, 2008
I honestly think X-Men Origins: Wolverine is the best X-Men film by a long shot. Yeah, it has an annoying title and it may not directly express the comics but so what?

EDIT: I'm not singling anyone out here by the way, I know everybody hates this film. Starting to think people just hate it because other people hate it. Anyway, in my opinion, it rocks.

SenseiMarshall

Dec 21, 2009
Nivag said:
I honestly think X-Men Origins: Wolverine is the best X-Men film by a long shot. Yeah, it has an annoying title and it may not directly express the comics but so what?
Ehh i just hope they dont mess up Deadpool's..(which im sure some way they will) because he is amazing in every way shape or form...I like to imagine him reading me a book to sleep every night in my head..

Godavari

Aug 6, 2009
I disagree about Wolverine and Transformers.

Looking back, they were pretty shitty. But I really enjoyed them in-theatre. Pretty good CGI and great action in both of them.

Whytewulf

Dec 20, 2009
Law Abiding Citizen and Wolverine were good. I don't even know how Gi Joe, was considered a GI JOE movie. Reminded me of Lawnmower man.. they just "stole" Steven King's title.