Top 100 Pokemon - From 55 to 41

Lizzy Finnegan

Mar 11, 2015
Top 100 Pokemon - From 55 to 41

The top 100 Pokemon, in reverse order. Today, we look at numbers 41-55.

Read Full Article

CrazyCapnMorgan

Is not insane, just crazy >:)
Jan 5, 2011
You know, I was kind of carefree with this list, but then I found a source of pride seeing both Battery Jesus and Bird Jesus on this part of the list. Which made me come to a realization...

If I don't see the All-Terrain Venomoth in one of the next three lists, I will be, as they say, dissapoint son.

Scarim Coral

Jumped the ship
Legacy
Oct 29, 2010
Country
UK
Jolten I did used in FireRed and it was ok. Also I would had used Vapoureon but I turned it down in favout of psyduck as Golduck was cool. Also I did used Haunter and Zubat as their evolved forms were great. Bulbasaur was my first starter. Lastly yeah, I feel sorry for using my ditto as a breading tool.

Bad Player

Jun 21, 2013
Bulbasaur might be the first entry in the pokedex...

but we all know Articuno is number one!

TheAweDude

May 18, 2010
Now wait, hold on, what exactly is the criteria for "best" Pokemon? I mean, you really think that Ho-Oh is "worse" than Bulbasaur? Or that Ditto is better than Absol?

Are we strictly talking about current Gen incarnations of Pokemon? Are you looking at a Pokemon's history? Do we look at the Pokemon in all environments? Will we see a Tauros near the top because of Gen 1?

Now, I don't want to be cynical, but it almost seems like you guys just hit "random Pokemon" a hundred times and cataloged the results. All I'm saying is that it would be good to see some of the logic behind these decisions.

PhantomEcho

Nov 25, 2011
Scarim Coral said:
Jolten I did used in FireRed and it was ok. Also I would had used Vapoureon but I turned it down in favout of psyduck as Golduck was cool. Also I did used Haunter and Zubat as their evolved forms were great. Bulbasaur was my first starter. Lastly yeah, I feel sorry for using my ditto as a breading tool.

I really do hope you meant "Breeding* tool"... because any kind of bread made with Ditto would be impossible to use. I mean, how could you ever hope to make a tasty sandwich with it when suddenly it goes from being Whole Wheat to Pumpernickel? There'd be no way to properly accentuate your flavors.

And then it would just go back to being an amorphous pink blob and digustify the whole shebang.

EHKOS

Madness to my Methods
Feb 28, 2010
Mmmmmmmm I've been trying really hard to not to comment on this since it's just opinions but WHY. Why is Zubat on the list?!

Scarim Coral

Jumped the ship
Legacy
Oct 29, 2010
Country
UK
PhantomEcho said:
Scarim Coral said:

I really do hope you meant "Breeding* tool"... because any kind of bread made with Ditto would be impossible to use. I mean, how could you ever hope to make a tasty sandwich with it when suddenly it goes from being Whole Wheat to Pumpernickel? There'd be no way to properly accentuate your flavors.

And then it would just go back to being an amorphous pink blob and digustify the whole shebang.
You misunderstood me, when I mean breading tool, I mean I had Ditto transform into the tools well ok equipments needed to make a loaf of bread (pin roll and sickle etc). It very difficult to teach Ditto to transform something other than a Pokemon but it does paid off once it learn it cos it make some very tasty bread!

Ok ok, that was a typo from me (a habit of my). :p