Total Lolige's Christmas giveaway(AKA the get rid of extra Humble Bundle keys extravaganza)

Total LOLige

Jul 17, 2009
Right, I've got quite a few game keys from various Humble Bundles just sitting in my Humble inventory, it being the season of goodwill and whatnot I thought I might as well give them away to Escapist folk. So if anyone wants what I've got just post in the thread and I'll send you the key via PM(One key per person mind and first come first served. And must have been an Escapist member for at least three days). Also, if anyone else wants to get rid of excess keys in the thread feel free to do so.

What I've got:

Origin Humble Bundle
Dead Space Origin key
Dead Space Steam key
Crysis 2 Maximum Edition Origin key
Crysis 2 Maximum Edition Steam key
Medal of Honor Origin Key
Medal of Honor Steam Key
Mirror's Edge Origin Key
Mirror's Edge Steam Key
Command & Conquer: Red Alert 3 - Uprising Origin Key
Command & Conquer: Red Alert 3 - Uprising Steam Key

WB Bundle(All steam)
Batman: Arkham Asylum GOTY
F.E.A.R.
F.E.A.R. 2: Project Origin
F.E.A.R. 3
Gotham City Impostors: Professional Kit
Batman: Arkham Origins DLC(I don't know what DLC, it doesn't say. Bat suits I think)
The Lord of the Rings Online: Steely Dawn Starter Pack

Humble Jumbo Bundle(All Steam)
Sanctum 2
Magicka + 2 DLC
Serious Sam 3: BFE
Sanctum: Collection
Cities in Motion 2

I've also got a giftable steam copy of Serious Sam HD: The First Encounter

@DoPo Keys(Message or quote him to let him know)
Steam keys:
Aquaria
Broken Sword: Director's Cut
Closure
Command & Conquer: Red Alert 3 - Uprising
Dungeon Defenders + All DLC
Europa Universalis 3 Complete
Fractal
Frozen Synapse (includes multiplayer)
Leviathan: Warships
Mirror's Edge
Neighbours From Hell Compilation
Nightsky
Shank 2
Snapshot
Stealth Bastard Deluxe
Waking Mars
War of the Roses: Kingmaker

Origin keys
Burnout Paradise: The Ultimate Box
Crysis 2 Maximum Edition
Command & Conquer: Red Alert 3 - Uprising
Dead Space
Dead Space 3
Medal of Honor
Mirror's Edge
Populous
Double check his post here [http://www.escapistmagazine.com/forums/read/9.836743-Total-Loliges-Christmas-giveaway-AKA-the-get-rid-of-extra-Humble-Bundle-keys-extravaganza#20509752] to check what's left

Some more keys couretsy of Darth Sea Bass [http://www.escapistmagazine.com/profiles/view/Darth+Sea+Bass](Drop them a PM if anything takes your fancy):
Arkham Asylum/City GOTY
Arkham Origins DLC
F.E.A.R.
Red Alert 3 - Uprising (Origin)
Neighbours From Hell Compilation

Sep 14, 2009
good on you random citizen!

I believe I have all those keys already myself, and I might have some laying around but I'm going to the gym so I'll add it in later if I remember.

rdm94

Dec 14, 2013
awesome thing you are doing here, i just found this post and couldn't miss the oportunity.
i don't like to ask for things but any game from the jumbo bundle would be nice, perhaps sanctum 2? :)
also sry for my english :p

shrekfan246

Not actually a Japanese pop star
May 26, 2011
I'd take Batman: Arkham Asylum GOTY off of your hands, now that Games for Windows has been removed and all that jazz.

I wish I had keys to give out myself, but I don't purchase bundles all that often.

Dirty Hipsters

This is how we praise the sun!
Legacy
Feb 7, 2011
Country
'Merica
I would love to have Magicka if you still have it.

Thanks and Merry Christmas.

Mr.Mattress

Level 2 Lumberjack
Jul 17, 2009
Ill Take your F.E.A.R.'s away. My Steam is DingoWalley. Send me a PM on here and on Steam if you need to!

Total LOLige

Jul 17, 2009
rdm94 said:
awesome thing you are doing here, i just found this post and couldn't miss the oportunity.
i don't like to ask for things but any game from the jumbo bundle would be nice, perhaps sanctum 2? :)
also sry for my english :p
MC PEFLETTI said:
Can i get Serious Sam HD: The First Encounter and crysis steam keys?
Sorry dudes but you don't meet the three day membership rule. For all I know you could be the same person or someone that has been given a key previously.

bauke67

Apr 8, 2011
My laptop can't really run any of these games that i want so I won't ask for a key, but I'd just like to say you're awesome for doing this.

stormeris

Aug 29, 2011
Crysis 2 steam key, if you still got it, nothing else really interests me, so i don't think i want anything else.
If not, eh, whatever

Total LOLige

Jul 17, 2009
bauke67 said:
My laptop can't really run any of these games that i want so I won't ask for a key, but I'd just like to say you're awesome for doing this.
That's a shame. Thanks but it's nothing really, it's better they get used by someone that wants them than just sit unused and unloved.