TotalBiscuit is the Newest StarCraft 2 Announcer

Steven Bogos

The Taco Man
Jan 17, 2013
TotalBiscuit is the Newest StarCraft 2 Announcer

//cdn.themis-media.com/media/global/images/library/deriv/1376/1376200.jpg
Popular internet personality TotalBiscuit is now available as a paid StarCraft 2 announcer.

Internet personality TotalBiscuit [https://www.youtube.com/user/TotalHalibut] is popular in many corners of the net, known for his cynical videos on games. He's had a long history with Blizzard's StarCraft 2, and to honor his contribution to the community the developer has added the Cynical Brit as the game's newest paid announcer pack.

"Coming in Patch 3.10, the Cynical Brit will bestow his bellowing tenor into the ears, and hearts, of StarCraft II players. If you've ever wanted John to be your personal coach and caster, the TotalBiscuit announcer is what you've been waiting for."

Head on over to the official Blog post [http://us.battle.net/sc2/en/blog/20481179/totalbiscuit-announcer-and-contest-1-19-2017] to hear some samples of TotalBiscuit's work.

The TotalBiscuit Announcer will be available for purchase in the Collection menu with the release of Patch 3.10. Additonally, Blizzard are holding a little competition that gives players a chance to win a free TotalBiscuit announcer pack. To enter, upload your best TB impression to YouTube or Twitter and email Blizzard the link. You can read more about the rules here [https://bnetcmsus-a.akamaihd.net/cms/page_media/q9/Q9UIERS0PHZ71484858050986.PDF].

Source: Blizzard Entertainment [http://us.battle.net/sc2/en/blog/20481179/totalbiscuit-announcer-and-contest-1-19-2017]

Samtemdo8_v1legacy

Aug 2, 2015
Make World of Warcraft content again Totalbiscuit.

Swallow your hardcore gamer/desires a challenge ego just this once for this game.

You already stopped reviewing Sega for a Petty Boycott because a few unknown youtubers got copyright flagged for an old game. And those Youtubers right now are probably back on new channels or solved the copyright issue.

InsanityRequiem

Nov 9, 2009
Samtemdo8 said:

Swallow your hardcore gamer/desires a challenge ego just this once for this game.

You already stopped reviewing Sega for a Petty Boycott because a few unknown youtubers got copyright flagged for an old game. And those Youtubers right now are probably back on new channels or solved the copyright issue.
It?s not because of what Sega did to other Youtubers, but to him as well. They striked him twice because of Sega?s anti-consumer practies, nearly killing his channel entirely. So yeah, stop protecting bad practices.

Samtemdo8_v1legacy

Aug 2, 2015
InsanityRequiem said:
Samtemdo8 said:

It?s not because of what Sega did to other Youtubers, but to him as well. They striked him twice because of Sega?s anti-consumer practies, nearly killing his channel entirely. So yeah, stop protecting bad practices.
Has Sega since continued because I have not heard of anything of this since?

Or is Sega really doing it on purpoe for all I know is it just Youtube's shitty copyright system being badly automated?

But in the end I have not cared for TB since his channel hasn't been checking games that I want to see and has been mostly checking out fad of the day indie games that I cannot give 2 shits about.

And flooding it with the Co-Optional Podcast which I really cannot stand listening to Jesse Cox.

I came to TB's channel to see TB not this Jesse.

KaraFang

Aug 3, 2015
Samtemdo8 said:
InsanityRequiem said:

Or is Sega really doing it on purpoe for all I know is it just Youtube's shitty copyright system being badly automated?

But in the end I have not cared for TB since his channel hasn't been checking games that I want to see and has been mostly checking out fad of the day indie games that I cannot give 2 shits about.

And flooding it with the Co-Optional Podcast which I really cannot stand listening to Jesse Cox.

The Co-optional is TB's baby and is once a week, that's all.
He does stuff with Jessie on a regular basis, granted, and Dodger, because they are his friends? He's known Jessie since his SC days.

What games do you like that he doesn't cover? I mean, recently he's done Doom, Civ, Xcom, talked about Dishonoured (I didn't want to listen to that as I wanna play that myself.

So, yeah, unsure what the rant's about here.

Samtemdo8_v1legacy

Aug 2, 2015
KaraFang said:
Samtemdo8 said:
InsanityRequiem said:

He does stuff with Jessie on a regular basis, granted, and Dodger, because they are his friends? He's known Jessie since his SC days.

What games do you like that he doesn't cover? I mean, recently he's done Doom, Civ, Xcom, talked about Dishonoured (I didn't want to listen to that as I wanna play that myself.

Don't care for Dishonoured and prefer to play the Older Games of Doom, Civ, and XCom.

I am just salty that TB didn't do a First Impression on Total War: Warhammer because I NEEDED HIM to review it because it CA still had the Stigma of Rome 2. I needed to know if the game was a buggy/broken game at launch, but his boycott of Sega fucked me in that regard.

It was only by good fortune that the game wasn't a broken, buggy mess at launch.

Hawki

Elite Member
Legacy
Mar 4, 2014
Country
Australia
So, first we get a DVa announcer (a StarCraft player in her own setting), then we get TB (a StarCraft commentator in the real world).

...hear the sound of crashing glass? That's the meta for you. 0_0

MortalKomic

Carmichael
Mar 5, 2011
Samtemdo8 said:
KaraFang said:
Samtemdo8 said:
InsanityRequiem said:

Don't care for Dishonoured and prefer to play the Older Games of Doom, Civ, and XCom.

I am just salty that TB didn't do a First Impression on Total War: Warhammer because I NEEDED HIM to review it because it CA still had the Stigma of Rome 2. I needed to know if the game was a buggy/broken game at launch, but his boycott of Sega fucked me in that regard.

It was only by good fortune that the game wasn't a broken, buggy mess at launch.
Wow, if only there were other sources to figure out if Total War: Warhammer would be a buggy mess at launch, you wouldn't have been "fucked" by his boycott. You're clearly of sound mind.

Samtemdo8_v1legacy

Aug 2, 2015
MortalKomic said:
Samtemdo8 said:
KaraFang said:
Samtemdo8 said:
InsanityRequiem said:

Wow, if only there were other sources to figure out if Total War: Warhammer would be a buggy mess at launch, you wouldn't have been "fucked" by his boycott. You're clearly of sound mind.
And because TB is a Warhammer fan and I would have liked his insight on the franchise. But he boycotts Sega now I won't see his insight for TW: Warhammer and Dawn of War 3.