Trailers: Batman: Arkham City: Catwoman

thehorror2

Jan 25, 2010
Excellent trailer. As long as the Catwoman fighting engine is basically the same as the Batman fighting engine, they pretty much can't miss. And now my little sister wants to know what the song in the trailer is.

Oct 30, 2010
honestdiscussioner said:
I like everything about this, except her head. Didn't Catwoman almost always wear a mask to protect her identity?
In theory, those goggles would go down and obscure identity.

bojac6

Oct 15, 2009
StriderShinryu said:
Damn, that looks pretty good. At first I was worried that the Catwoman play might ruin the Batman play, even if it is in limited optional amounts, but after seeing that trailer I have a feeling I might be left wanting even more Catwoman play.

Great song too. Anyone know what it is?
thehorror2 said:
Excellent trailer. As long as the Catwoman fighting engine is basically the same as the Batman fighting engine, they pretty much can't miss. And now my little sister wants to know what the song in the trailer is.
It's "Get Some" by Lykke Li.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-TTPGAy5H_E

Pro Tip: To identify any song with lyrics, do a google search for about one line of lyrics. Bonus points if it's distinctive. I used "Like a lonely lover's charm" to find this, though I'm sure "Like a shotgun needs an outcome" would have worked too.

rickthetrick

Jun 19, 2009
Catwoman is the Sex!

Anyone else think Bats Breaking the baseball bat over his knee was effing Hardcore?

Twilight_guy

Sight, Sound, and Mind
Nov 24, 2008
Now I understand why people feel uneasy when devleoper try to make a pile of polygons sexy.

I have the feeling she's just going to be a model swap with some different mission, different abilities, and some alter animation. It sounds fun but not particularity a "OH MY GOD, FIRST DAY BUY" thing.

epikAXE

Save the planet: It has beer!
Oct 26, 2009
Sir_Auron_the_Badass said:
Very interesting. I wonder how many missions players will be able to play as her in the campaign.
Its only a few mandatory sections in the game, so says rocksteady, but id imagain they will be able to get more playability out of her in the challenge maps.

Goldeneye1989

Deathwalker
Mar 9, 2009
I dont like her she fights to much like

*sunglasses*

A Pussy

YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH

Imp_Emissary

Mages Rule, and Dragons Fly!
Legacy
May 2, 2011
Country
United States
jonyboy13 said:
Catwoman: Arkham City looks cool. Where's Batman though?
Well, it looked nice. I wonder how different exactly her mechanics gonna be from Batman's.
Where's Batman? Simple.
Watching Catwoman like every other guy here.
Can't blame him.

mikespoff

Oct 29, 2009
epikAXE said:
Sir_Auron_the_Badass said:
Very interesting. I wonder how many missions players will be able to play as her in the campaign.
Its only a few mandatory sections in the game, so says rocksteady, but id imagain they will be able to get more playability out of her in the challenge maps.
I'm really interested in how different her combat style seems to be to Batman's. Would make for great variation to try the same mission with a different character.

NinjaDeathSlap

Leaf on the wind
Feb 20, 2011
trollpwner said:
Hmmmm....I find it hard to equate the svelte sticks of Catwoman's legs doing impossible flicks in the air and then this having the same effect as the 6'6" Musclebound Batman's punches. Just sayin....
Don't forget, she's wearing massive heel's, which famously create a volatile mix when combined with a mans face.