Trailers: Batman: Arkham City: Catwoman

moosek

Nov 5, 2009
A little on the exploitative side, but I can dig it.

EDIT: I already get a raging hard-on when playing as Batman, this is just bonus. Here's how that conversation should go, "You wanna see Batman beat the shit out of everyone, or a high priced whore with great T&A do the same but with karate?" My response, "Can't we have both?"

K_Dub

Oct 19, 2008
Dat ass!

No seriously though, I'm pretty excited about this. The gameplay mechanics look overall the same as Batman's, so I'm definitely hoping for some new and interesting gameplay elements and tactics with Catwoman, rather than just a skin change.

Wither

Nov 19, 2009
Subtle. But even without DAT ASS it seems like it was well thought through and the gameplay has been...sculpted...to seem unique

plugav

Mar 2, 2011
So, who is this Batman fellow and why should we care about him?

UberaDpmn said:
Increase bewb count per second = Guaranteed increased game sales.
Yeah, it does look a bit like it. Although the trailer got a few of my female friends hyped for the game as well.

GreyKnight3445

Nov 2, 2010
one word: kinky

and some other words so i dont get a warning.
That was awesome cant wait for this game.

Eacaraxe_v1legacy

Mar 28, 2010
Meh. Unless she has her own fully polished missions and campaign, that doesn't interest me. Just another "T&A fast character" trick.

Let me know when they put Azrael into a Batman game. Especially with this new GRIMDARK kick WB has been on with the Batman franchise.

Ldude893

Apr 2, 2010
Goldeneye1989 said:
I dont like her she fights to much like

*sunglasses*

A Pussy

YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH
Let me fix that for you. [http://mirrors.rit.edu/instantCSI/]

beefpelican

Apr 15, 2009
StriderShinryu said:
Damn, that looks pretty good. At first I was worried that the Catwoman play might ruin the Batman play, even if it is in limited optional amounts, but after seeing that trailer I have a feeling I might be left wanting even more Catwoman play.

Great song too. Anyone know what it is?
The song is Get Some, by Lykke Li. I had to google the lyrics on that one, specifically the awesome line, "like a shotgun needs an outcome". I've really liked the songs in the Arkham City trailers so far. It's the perfect score for a flawless badass beating on some criminals.

Infernai

Apr 14, 2009
Two-face, Mark Hamills joker, Batman...and now catwoman, PLAYABLE CATWOMAN. Well, i think we have our game of the year people.

brunothepig

May 18, 2009
Holy fuck. I am getting more and more hyped for this game. Damn room mate better get off the TV soon, I wanna go play Arkham Asylum...

Phoenix Arrow

Sep 3, 2008
-Dragmire- said:
that kiss...

I don't think that guy had much oral hygiene...
Ehh. It's in character to be fair, she used to be prostitute and so forth. Putting it in the trailer is a bit token though.

Catwoman is one of my favourite characters in all of pop culture so I'm happy that she's going to be playable. Considering the way she's been portrayed in the last 10 years in films and in the comics, I'm incredibly happy that they're making something where she isn't awful. Much more Long Halloweeny.

I do hope she doesn't make out with Batman in this though. It's always so much more fun when she teases him.

Pseudonym2

Mar 31, 2008
Notice how she can't fit into her costume, her cat burglar costume has no pockets, and she's doing acrobatics in high heels. I'm not a fan of the costume. It's embarrassingly pandering and makes embarrassed to be a guy. I'm really disappointed more guys aren't calling the game out on this one.

At least Batman can break weapons so the next guy doesn't clobber batman over the head with it. I couldn't beat the last two combat sections due to that.

fulano

Oct 14, 2007
4173 said:
-Dragmire- said:
that kiss...

I don't think that guy had much oral hygiene...
Yes, thank you. That was really freaky.
This. That's just fucking disgusting of her.

Girl, you could probably kiss whomever you want, no need to get sassy with some dude with massive bacteria on his mouth just to prove a point.

walsfeo

Feb 17, 2010
They need to do a couple Gotham games that focus just on Catwoman. They could use the same engine, just put it into a game without seeming to milk Batman to death.

It's be fun to have a classic Batman villain be a heroic video game icon.