Trailers: BioShock Infinite - City In The Sky Trailer

Team Hollywood

Feb 9, 2009
BioShock Infinite - City In The Sky Trailer

I don't see what could go wrong with having a floating city. Besides the whole gravity thing.

Watch Video

Ulixes Dimon

Jul 25, 2010
Team Hollywood said:
BioShock Infinite - City In The Sky Trailer

I don't see what could go wrong with having a floating city. Besides the whole gravity thing.

Watch Video
I like this trailer more than the others. It provides a more complete view of colombia than we've been seeing. Before it was presented very post war, apocalyptic, bioshock post society civilization. In this trailer it looks like not everyone is dead or crazy, there's a semblance of civilization, which makes me wonder what happens in game.

KelDG

Dec 27, 2012
This looks really good. What happened to the leading woman in it though? She really stood out before with quite a unique look to her face, she looks like she has been put through the bland machine now though and dressed by a mormon.

Iron Criterion

Feb 4, 2009
I swear Irrational Games: if you delay Bioshock Infinite again, I will personally harass every single one of your employees until the day I die.

Mojo

Jun 2, 2011
KelDG said:
This looks really good. What happened to the leading woman in it though? She really stood out before with quite a unique look to her face, she looks like she has been put through the bland machine now though and dressed by a mormon.

Me55enger

Dec 16, 2008
Can anybody confirm they still have thier pre-order for any of the collectors edition off Amazon?

Preferably from the UK.

Daaaah Whoosh

Jun 23, 2010
From this trailer, I'm starting to wonder if the whole 'damsel in distress' thing they've got going on is going to turn out as sexist or not, but knowing Irrational, I'd say they'll use it as some sort of plot twist.

Artemicion

Need superslick, Kupo.
Dec 7, 2009
They changed the model on the female again. I preferred the previous iteration a bit more, she looked like she stood out more, but I'm sure it'll be fine.

I didn't like the original Bioshock; I thought it was really, really boring and hyped. This is looking really good, though.