Trailers: Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3: America

Team Hollywood

Feb 9, 2009
Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3: America

New York is once again under attack along with Germany [http://www.escapistmagazine.com/videos/view/trailers/3227-Call-of-Duty-Modern-Warfare-3-England] in this teaser for Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3.

Watch Video

kiltmanfortywo

Jul 14, 2008
I saw the videos on another site, it included Germany and England as well. At the end of each, there is a russian voice saying a number, followed by a sentence I can't quite make out. The numbers I have heard are 1(adeen), 2(dva), and 4(shateari). Anybody found 3?(It will be pronounced like "tree")

Terminate421

Jul 21, 2010
I hope you can actually use Night Vision Goggles in this one. It was practically the Mascot of the last one and you never used the damned things, except for one level. The First one used them perfectly (Everywhere)

TheRightToArmBears

Dec 13, 2008
[Haters gonna hate image goes here]

I'm excited. It will be fun, I'm sure. CoD definitely isn't perfect but I've always enjoyed playing them, and I doubt this will be any different.

FogHornG36

Jan 29, 2011
Dang, and here i thought they were going to really mix things up and have American's fight Russians... ON THE MOON!

Tireseas_v1legacy

Plop plop plop
Sep 28, 2009
Post-MW2: I feel like I'm forgetting something...

MW3 announcement: Oh, right... The US was being invaded... forgot about that...

Not G. Ivingname

Nov 18, 2009
Really? The plot for Crisis without the aliens is the best they could come up with?

Thank you, but I am getting Battlefield 3 instead.

Sixties Spidey

Elite Member
Jan 24, 2008
Really? New York again? Can we please have a different locale in the US that isn't Washington DC or New York? Maybe a war-torn San Francisco? Imagine having shootouts on a crumbling Golden Gate bridge.

Oh, and this is going to be an awesome year for gaming in between this, Uncharted 3, and Battlefield 3 among many others. Color me excited! :D

Hoplon

Jabbering Fool
Mar 31, 2010
Yeah a gutted IF isn't an inspiring thing.

CoD4:MW was a high warter mark for this franchise, it's been down hill from there.

TheMan2203

Sep 14, 2010
swear down that was makarov's voice :) this will hopefully b good, hopefully being the optimal word here people xxx

verindae

May 22, 2010
Well, that was disappointing, not sure what they were thinking of there unless they wanted to show off their remarkable grasp of the colour green :/

PerfectDeath

Mar 21, 2009
FogHornG36 said:
Dang, and here i thought they were going to really mix things up and have American's fight Russians... ON THE MOON!
Nope, they are just pulling a crisis 2 now!
But without aliens in new york... such a shame. =P

AndyFromMonday

Feb 5, 2009
Is it this time of year again? Oh well, I suppose all I can do is sit back and watch how dumb the gaming community truly is. I mean Jesus Christ people it's been 4 goddamn tiring years and this shit is still selling like warm bread whilst original and innovative titles are being pushed to the side. The faster we get rid of publishers the faster we can avoid turning the gaming industry into Hollywood.