Trailers: Call of Duty Modern Warfare 3 Multiplayer Footage

Team Hollywood

Feb 9, 2009
Call of Duty Modern Warfare 3 Multiplayer Footage

The latest installment of the Call of Duty: Modern Warfare franchise. Bloody as ever.

Watch Video

Buizel91

Autobot
Aug 25, 2008
Looks like MW2...but less glitchy and more balanced...

Please for the love of god make that the case.

Loody91

Jun 7, 2010
Team Hollywood said:
Call of Duty Modern Warfare 3 Multiplayer Footage

The latest installment of the Call of Duty: Modern Warfare franchise. Bloody as ever.

Watch Video
well i dont know if i should laugh or cry at this tbh

skrillbak

Jun 23, 2009
Positives: It looks like it will play exactly like Modern Warfare 2 which isn't a bad thing.Say what you will, the game works.

Negatives: It looks exactly like Modern Warfare 2. I know that innovation is hard to come by but at least change the HUD or something. At least pretend like you're making a new game.

godofallu

Jun 8, 2010
Looks great to me, I can't wait to play it. Who cares if it is a new CoD with similar gameplay? You would have had to pay 60 bucks for all the new maps anyways, at least this way you get a bonus campaign and survival mode out of the deal.

Paragon Fury

The Loud Shadow
Jan 23, 2009
So....they've managed to somehow make the game look and sound worse than the last MW, and every single addition looks annoying or just un-fun (Landmines and the Six Pack attack. Just what CoD needed).

This is supposed to better than BF3 how?

Shakaar9267

Look at me, I'm burning.
Nov 30, 2009
This is nothing more then MW2 repackaged.
Activision knows that people will buy this no matter what, so why take the risk on something new? Make the more money with less effort.

Yeah, I'm done with CoD for now. I may go back if MW4 has something resembling 'innovation'.

MetallicaRulez0

Aug 27, 2008
arc1991 said:
Looks like MW2...but less glitchy and more balanced...

Please for the love of god make that the case.
Amen.

If it weren't for One Man Army/Noob Tubes, Commando, and secondary Shotguns, MW2 would have been a freaking amazing game. As is it's still great, it's just frustrating as hell.

Black Watch

Aug 9, 2010
It looks like MW2, smells like MW2. I will even bet you that it even has the exact same laggy multiplayer.

Cowabungaa

Feb 10, 2008
Well at least they made the weapons sound less tin-canned, they now sound like they pack a punch.

Other than that, eh, nothing I haven't seen before. It's good that they address issues from the previous installments. Some graphical variation would've been nice though.

Of course I get it why they haven't changed the formula all that much, there is little need to change a winning team. But I've have my fill of it, I'm moving on.

silverbullet1989

Jun 7, 2009
Satsuki666 said:
godofallu said:
Looks great to me, I can't wait to play it. Who cares if it is a new CoD with similar gameplay? You would have had to pay 60 bucks for all the new maps anyways, at least this way you get a bonus campaign and survival mode out of the deal.
The complainers clearly have never heard of the phrase "dont fix it if it aint broke".
the thing is its always been broke, unbalanced and buggy... *cough javelin glitch *cough care package glitch...

Calico93

Jul 31, 2010
So yeah.
Seen ideas taken from Homefront (Piloting the little UAV heli) and ideas from Crysis 2 (Picking up dogtags over bodies)

Plus it looks fucking ugly in that train station or whatever it was.
Not getting this game.

Baron_BJ

Tired. Cold. Bored.
Nov 13, 2009
Paragon Fury said:
So....they've managed to somehow make the game look and sound worse than the last MW, and every single addition looks annoying or just un-fun (Landmines and the Six Pack attack. Just what CoD needed).

I'd say it's better because we don't have to deal with the garbage fire that is ORIGIN.

That being said I'm indifferent toward the title, though I'll probably end up buying it anyway because I pick up almost every new release.

Zipa

batlh bIHeghjaj.
Dec 19, 2010
Black Watch said:
It looks like MW2, smells like MW2. I will even bet you that it even has the exact same laggy multiplayer.
The console MP will always be laggy as hell while the series uses Peer to peer connections and not dedicated servers, the maps and amount of data is just too much for p2p to work effectively.
MW2 on pc was less laggy since PCs generally have a higher spec than a console though the only real solution is to have dedicated servers for all platforms.

chstens

Apr 14, 2009
Hah, they "borrowed" the UAV from Bad Company 2! Otherwise, it seems nothing has changed.

Rarhnor

Jun 2, 2010
Paragon Fury said:

I think they're trying to slow down the gameplay, from the previous titles. MW2 and BlOps were really fast. The kill confirmation, and mines seems like a way to slow down the run 'n' gun gameplay, which I'll say is a plus.

OT: I dunno...it's seems like they're trying to invoke a bit more teamwork into it, with the ability to deny a kill for a streaking player. Nice try, but I'd rather just have CoD be a lonewolf-game as opposed to the other modern shooters.