Trailers: Captain America: Super Soldier - Launch Trailer

Team Hollywood

Feb 9, 2009
Captain America: Super Soldier - Launch Trailer

Take on the forces of HYDRA in Captain America: Super Soldier.

Watch Video

Comando96

May 26, 2009
themutantlizard said:
cant wait to see yahtzee tear this one a new behind
Agreed. This looks dreadful, another game pumped out in time to capitalise on the film... I hope that only the game is the thing pumped through.

... just a side though, is it still just Spider Man 2 that is the good super hero game?

Alfador_VII

Nov 2, 2009
Comando96 said:
Agreed. This looks dreadful, another game pumped out in time to capitalise on the film... I hope that only the game is the thing pumped through.

... just a side though, is it still just Spider Man 2 that is the good super hero game?
Assuming you mean superhero movie tie-ins, that's about it.

Zing

Oct 22, 2009
Comando96 said:
themutantlizard said:

Chronicles of Riddick: Escape From Butcher Bay too...that's it.

Jun 16, 2010
Zing said:
Comando96 said:
themutantlizard said:

What about Superman 64? That's easily one of the greatest superhero games of all time.

Timzilla

Mar 26, 2010
"If he resists...shoot him."

They put so much weight on that line that I loled when I herd it. Its just so halriously obvious.

ZeppMan217

Apr 13, 2010
It's like no one ever played Ultimate Spider-Man [http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ultimate_Spider-Man_%28video_game%29] - the 2nd best super hero game, soon to become the 3rd.

Infernai

Apr 14, 2009
Ten bucks says this game will be total piss

Zing said:
Comando96 said:
themutantlizard said:

I see your riddick and raise you a Goldeneye [/Argument]

Zing

Oct 22, 2009
Infernai said:

Zing said:
Comando96 said:
themutantlizard said:

Ahh true.

I enjoyed the Lord of the Rings games back on Xbox too...but I was young, they may have been shit.

OutcastBOS

Elite Member
Sep 20, 2009
You know, the only thing that's really making me intrested in this movie/game is Lucas Lee as the Cap.

Sonicron

Do the buttwalk!
Mar 11, 2009
ZeppMan217 said:
It's like no one ever played Ultimate Spider-Man [http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ultimate_Spider-Man_%28video_game%29] - the 2nd best super hero game, soon to become the 3rd.
I know, right? Maybe the guys in marketing did a sloppy job and no-one really noticed it... :\
Really a fun game, except for Venom's boss fight against Beetle - that one nearly drove me up the wall!

Jake Martinez

Apr 2, 2010
I'm a little pessimistic about this title, but I will say in it's favor, it looks like it's another rythmic fighter type game, ala Arkham Asylum (which is good).

Really what it's going to come down to is if the combat is as fluid as AA, and if the set pieces are more entertaining than annoying. On the graphics side - I feel like they made some dubious choices (hello the color brown, my old friend), but whatevah.

TehKnifeh

Custard Connoisseur
Dec 26, 2008
Zing said:
Infernai said:

Zing said:
Comando96 said:
themutantlizard said:

Ahh true.

I enjoyed the Lord of the Rings games back on Xbox too...but I was young, they may have been shit.
No love for Batman:Arkham Asylum? It's not exactly a movie tie in, but is a super hero game. Although I think it was released about 9 months after the Dark Knight film, I originally thought it was a tie in.

Will wait an see what happens with this, but if its suppose to be a tie in then yes, it will be utter crap. If not then it may prove to be at least half decent, not expecting lightning to strike twice however. Think GoldenEye (N64) wins by a country mile though of current movie games

aba1

Mar 18, 2010
TehKnifeh said:
Zing said:
Infernai said:

Zing said:
Comando96 said:
themutantlizard said:

Ahh true.

No love for Batman:Arkham Asylum? It's not exactly a movie tie in, but is a super hero game. Although I think it was released about 9 months after the Dark Knight film, I originally thought it was a tie in.

Will wait an see what happens with this, but if its suppose to be a tie in then yes, it will be utter crap. If not then it may prove to be at least half decent, not expecting lightning to strike twice however. Think GoldenEye (N64) wins by a country mile though of current movie games
I thought we were talking about super hero games not movie games? ohh ya the first spiderman movie game was alot of fun too