Trailers: Earth Defense Force: Insect Armageddon - Destruction

Team Hollywood

Feb 9, 2009
Earth Defense Force: Insect Armageddon - Destruction

Earth Defense Force: Insect Armageddon shows off some of the destruction you can enjoy during the alien bug extermination.

Watch Video

JackJL

Jun 18, 2011
Glad to see the new EDF game, but most disappointed in the 'New Detroit' setting. I LOVED the Japanese environments of the first (western released - I know) game. Ah well, as long as they keep the "OH god there's a bajillon ants coming towards me, reload, reload! aaaaaaaahhhhh!" I'll be happy.

oldtaku

Jan 7, 2011
I've been playing this game to death (at least the death of my thumbs) and I have to say this trailer doesn't show off even a fraction of the actual insanity, destruction, and chaos of the game. Especially in Inferno mode with Tier 8 weapons.

Ham Blitz

May 28, 2009
I might actually have to get this game. I remember reading you could play this with I believe at least three other players, and if that is the case, I need to get this and convince my friends to.

KDR_11k

Feb 10, 2009
Ham Blitz said:
I might actually have to get this game. I remember reading you could play this with I believe at least three other players, and if that is the case, I need to get this and convince my friends to.
3 players coop online (I think only 2 locally or so), 6 players in a dedicated survival mode.

Rainboq

Elite Member
Nov 19, 2009
... Why need all that when you can just use the old standby...

Nukes!

Akytalusia

Nov 11, 2010
are you supposed to be the bad guy here? he was just running around blowing up the buildings for no reason o.o