Trailers: EDF: Insect Armageddon - Jet Armor DLC

Dogstile

Jan 17, 2009
Jet armour needed new weapons, because what they gave to the coolest armour out there to use was a pile of utter crap.

Wish they'd just put decent weapons for it in the game thought, rather than putting it as DLC

EvilestDeath

Nov 4, 2009
I still want to buy this game. Loved the last one and now I see that this new one is getting support and content after release? Must buy now...also interesting DLC, I am just not sure of why they would add just a few weapons. Doesn't the game already have a "Borderlands" amount of guns in it already like the last game? What are less then 20 new guns going to add to the game?

Onyx Oblivion

Borderlands Addict. Again.
Sep 9, 2008
EvilestDeath said:
I still want to buy this game. Loved the last one and now I see that this new one is getting support and content after release? Must buy now...also interesting DLC, I am just not sure of why they would add just a few weapons. Doesn't the game already have a "Borderlands" amount of guns in it already like the last game? What are less then 20 new guns going to add to the game?
It has a lot, but each is class AND level limited. You'll generally only see 1/4th of the arsenal unless you class hop.

As for me, I went from Jet to Tactical...and never looked back.

HOMING. SHOTGUN.

EvilestDeath

Nov 4, 2009
Onyx Oblivion said:
EvilestDeath said:
It has a lot, but each is class AND level limited. You'll generally only see 1/4th of the arsenal unless you class hop.

As for me, I went from Jet to Tactical...and never looked back.

HOMING. SHOTGUN.
Well that stinks. I thought the classes would be used as a sort of (special ability) thing like Borderlands where you still have access to everything else. But Homing shotgun you say? Now that is something I plan to buy a game to see in action.