Trailers: Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim - Concept Art Trailer

Team Hollywood

Feb 9, 2009
Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim - Concept Art Trailer

Take a gander at some of the concept art for Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim.

Watch Video

Tartarga

Jun 4, 2008
The meat at the end was very impressive, the rest of it was nice too but damn did that meat look tasty!

IamLEAM1983

Neloth's got swag.
Aug 22, 2011
Absolutely gorgeous. The meat concept art is a nice touch, though - seeing as it's probably the least important thing you'd ever think about while designing an RPG. At least, I haven't ever heard of anyone outside of Bethesda paying a lot of attention to the way food is portrayed in-game.

I have to admit the salmon block we see in the E3 demo looks rather scrumptious. Makes me wonder if the Nords know the recipe for Hollandaise or Béchamel sauce...

lionheart_1

Mar 18, 2010
The concept art and the implementation of it looks fantastic, but damn, I could listen to that music all day.

Jul 9, 2008
I noticed that the giant eagle statue was a bit uglier and less stylized than the concept art for it, but besides that, good stuff.

PurpleLeafRave

Hyaaaa!
Feb 22, 2009
It's so beautiful, I can't wait to get my hands on the soundtrack and chill out to it.
I will have no life I swear.
When I see Skyrim videos I have the sudden urge to kill every person in them.

Lord Kloo

Jun 7, 2010
Wow.. I really just want to live in that world.. I'm already digging the Barbarian influence to the game.. plus that steam punk looking atronach with the mace and sword looked awesome..

Plus, the dark brotherhood is back, best faction if you ask me

Ghengis John

Dec 16, 2007
I'm so sorry skyrim. I can't buy you. It's just that I have other things I need to do with my time and you would consume that time. All of it. I'll catch you later though.

Lord Kloo said:
Wow.. I really just want to live in that world.. I'm already digging the Barbarian influence to the game.. plus that steam punk looking atronach with the mace and sword looked awesome..

Plus, the dark brotherhood is back, best faction if you ask me
It's a dwarven/dwermer centurion. They guard dwermer ruins. If you had played Morrowind you'd know them and that clanking noise they make by heart, lol. I'm disappointed to see the dark brotherhood back personally. Since the only way to interact with them is to be a murderer it's just content a goodie two shoes like myself will never see.

Rawne1980

Jul 29, 2011
These next 11 days can not go by fast enough.

And videos like this don't help.

Teasing me with all that Skyrim goodness while saying "no, not yet .. just look and be patient".