Trailers: Farming Simulator 2013 - Launch Trailer

Team Hollywood

Feb 9, 2009
Farming Simulator 2013 - Launch Trailer

I don't know how they can do any better than Farming Simulator 2012 but we can hope.

Watch Video

yuval152

Jul 6, 2011
Oh my god! SO MLG! I can't wait to do no plow cropshots.

Sarcasmly - I wonder if will be even better.

Albino Boo

Jun 14, 2010
Mock if you want. You will be missing out on the joys of taking out a big red throbbing Massey-Ferguson for a quick rotavate in someones meadow.

DrStrangelove

Apr 10, 2008
albino boo said:
Mock if you want. You will be missing out on the joys of taking out a big red throbbing Massey-Ferguson for a quick rotavate in someones meadow.
It sounds like you're quoting from the Rural Penthouse Letters.

Albino Boo

Jun 14, 2010
DrStrangelove said:
albino boo said:
It sounds like you're quoting from the Rural Penthouse Letters.
I don't what what the world is coming too when you can't make perfectly innocent statements like "I like to plant my Mangel Wurzels deep" and "Be careful my marrow will grow too big to fit in your polytunnel" without people seeing innuendo it them.

Endocrom

Apr 6, 2009
I'm tired of Dishonored and Assassin Creed 3 trailers before videos, put this one in the mix.

Seriously, do it.

Squilookle

Nov 6, 2008
Endocrom said:
I'm tired of Dishonored and Assassin Creed 3 trailers before videos, put this one in the mix.

Seriously, do it.
Seconded. I would watch the next gameplay footage or trailer for big AAA shooty McGorefest if it had this as the ad beforehand.

Especially if it's some Far Cry 3 dev video about realisic fire or island mapping etc.

Drummodino

Can't Stop the Bop
Jan 2, 2011
Honestly how many of these do they sell? It must be enough to make continuing the series profitable but I don't know why anyone would want to buy them