Trailers: Final Fantasy XIII-2 English Announcement Trailer

DEATHROAD

May 14, 2008
Onyx Oblivion said:
PurpleLeafRave said:
Onyx Oblivion said:
I love how these threads are just non-stop FF13 bashing.

I bought the game twice. What? The PS3 version really is better.
In what way is it better?
I'm not disagreeing with you, just asking.
Runs better, looks a tad better. Loads tend to be faster, too.

The disc-changing never really bothered me, but that's gone, too.

Also, it just feels right to play FF on a PS3. It feels right...That said, I only played the PS3 version for 3 hours, since I got my PS3 in August. I'll play the game again in a few months, when my backlog is cleared.
The is no game in the world, no matter how good, that i would buy twice while my original copy still works, espcially not for a slight preformance boost.

Onyx Oblivion

Borderlands Addict. Again.
Sep 9, 2008
DEATHROAD said:
Onyx Oblivion said:
PurpleLeafRave said:
Onyx Oblivion said:
I love how these threads are just non-stop FF13 bashing.

I bought the game twice. What? The PS3 version really is better.
In what way is it better?
I'm not disagreeing with you, just asking.
Runs better, looks a tad better. Loads tend to be faster, too.

The disc-changing never really bothered me, but that's gone, too.

Also, it just feels right to play FF on a PS3. It feels right...That said, I only played the PS3 version for 3 hours, since I got my PS3 in August. I'll play the game again in a few months, when my backlog is cleared.
The is no game in the world, no matter how good, that i would buy twice while my original copy still works, espcially not for a slight preformance boost.
Hi! I'm a giant trophy whore!

Rafael Dera

Aug 24, 2010
Mkay; who is chicken girl, and why is she fighting emo-kid?
kudos for the misshapen crystal tree though.

ziggy161

Aug 29, 2008
Wasn't interested in FF13, not interested in this....

*sigh* When will they return to more traditional 'fantasy' in terms of rustic, medieval kinda settings rather than 'fantasy = in the future, oh and with magic'. I really enjoyed the original FFs and the closest they came to them in the 3D games was FF9, which I loved. Ah well, whatever makes them money, eh....?

Genixma

Sep 22, 2009
Call me when Versus XIII comes out. I'll be over here playing Secret of Mana for nostalgic reasons.

etherlance

Apr 1, 2009
This all should have ended with Cloud and Sephiroth........or if they really wanted to squeeze it, then it should have ended with Tidus and Yuna.

Please Square Enix........let the series end.

John the Gamer

May 2, 2010
Wairing armor whilst keeping parts of your body unprotected beats the reason for putting on the armor: protecting said bodyparts. Also the metal will be touching the naked skin all the time on the unprotected places, wich will be really cold and uncomfortable. At least wear some chainmail. Or a piece of cloth. If you want to show off your body, do so in the safety of camp, not during combat. Retard girl. I hope she dies. And FF with her.

Gentleman_Reptile

Jan 25, 2010
This trailer looks like the developers have hired Leonardo DiCaprio, had him go into my dreams, steal many ideas for visual style and music score I was going to use for the anime I'm writing, dragged them through the puddle of pandering pretentiousness, and developed a game out of it.