Trailers: Injustice: Gods Among Us - Zatanna DLC Trailer

Team Hollywood

Feb 9, 2009
Injustice: Gods Among Us - Zatanna DLC Trailer

Magic takes center stage with the upcoming DLC for Injustice: Gods Among Us.

Watch Video

Rooster893

Mwee bwee bwee.
Feb 4, 2009
This is so cool! I love the fact that Netherrealm Studios actually listen to their requests for characters. I can imagine a lot of people are going to play her now.

Now if only they would release Atrocitus... there's no doubt I would absolutely buy him.

Mikeyfell

Elite Member
Aug 24, 2010
Monty Python reference. I'm sold.

Okay, that was a joke. I don't even own Injustice.
From the looks of things though it's a 2D fighter which I honestly don't understand the appeal of.
but hey the trailer was cool.

Quiet Stranger

Feb 4, 2006
beefpelican said:
There was not even nearly enough backwards talking.

I agree, I don't know if my volume was too low but I couldn't even hear or say anything when using most of her magic moves... she also sounds like a bimbo.

Darth_Payn

Aug 5, 2009
beefpelican said:
I knew something was missing! Good thing they showed her most iconic costume. I still don't have the game (yet) but which of the other Batman Villains locked up in Arkham Asylum (looking how it did in the games from Rocksteady, I see) are playable?

ZZoMBiE13

Ate My Neighbors
Oct 10, 2007
Darth_Payn said:
beefpelican said:
I knew something was missing! Good thing they showed her most iconic costume. I still don't have the game (yet) but which of the other Batman Villains locked up in Arkham Asylum (looking how it did in the games from Rocksteady, I see) are playable?
There is also a great Scarecrow segment that is one of the level transitions.

I'm not much of a fighting game player these days, but Injustice has plenty of single player stuff too. The story is a bit shorter than say MK9's story mode, but there's also the battle mode that takes you through a few characters and gives you an ending for the character you beat it with, there's the S.T.A.R. labs mode which amounts to around 300 mini-games similar to MK9's Challenge Tower. INJUSTICE was a good game.

If you're not into the mutliplayer maybe wait for the inevitable KOMPLETE edition that adds all the DLC in for one price later down the line, but it's definitely worth playing.

:)

Thomas Barnsley

Mar 8, 2012
Darth_Payn said:
beefpelican said:
None of them are playable. They wouldn't be in the cinematic if you could play as them, otherwise you could end up seeing them both at the same time.

Having said that, in a game centered around parallel universes anything is possible.

BrotherRool

Oct 31, 2008
Her face looked a little off? I love Zatanna but all the quick punching and kicking didn't feel very Zatanna ish which is one of the big problems in trying to make an entertaining fighting game that also has a bunch of already known characters.

beefpelican

Apr 15, 2009
BrotherRool said:
Her face looked a little off? I love Zatanna but all the quick punching and kicking didn't feel very Zatanna ish which is one of the big problems in trying to make an entertaining fighting game that also has a bunch of already known characters.
Exactly. Getting slapped by Zatanna would hurt about as much as getting slapped by any other fairly athletic human, but they can't just have her running about yelling "!eiD" and "!daeh noisolpxE" all the time or she'd be a bit overpowered.