Trailers: Lollipop Chainsaw - Nick Vignette

LaughingAtlas

Nov 18, 2009
nayrbarr said:
"How am i still talking without a fucking thorax?!" is, without a doubt, my quote of the day.
Ditto, I think Nick is already my favorite character. (Mostly due to zombie game protagonists often having near-lethal cutscene stupidity, but let's hope didn't-catch-her-name doesn't follow that particular trend.)

PsychedelicDiamond

Wild at Heart and weird on top
Legacy
Jan 30, 2011
Looks like a funny game... but i'm kinda sick of zombies and i really wish, Suda would do another No More Heroes.

RTR

Mar 22, 2008
Your sidekick = Your boyfriend.
That's genuenly novel for a videogame.

Raggedstar

Jul 5, 2011
I...I...nope, can't comment on this. I just can't. I've NEVER played a Suda 51 game, and I'm frightened 0___0. Am I tripping out? Is everything going to be ok or are we all going to die?

(that being said, I really want this game to work out lol. It's zombies...with cheerleaders...and jocks...and a crapload of drugs)

Draconalis

Elite Member
Sep 11, 2008
Holy shit... that looks so entertaining... And I'm not even a fan of the genre.

I would play for the dialog alone...

punipunipyo

Jan 20, 2011
Cheerleader girl, CHECK
Chain saw, CHECK
Talking head, Check
Money... CHECK!~
TAKE MY FREAKING MONEY NOW!~

kicking your BF's head(face)? wow nice...

z121231211

Jun 24, 2008
The fact that Suda has blended the most iconic 80s stereotypes with his style makes this game a must buy on release.

I kindof want games to feature the American decade's culture. Maybe not the best idea, but how interesting would it be to see game designers' view of the 70s and 80s?

Smertnik

Apr 5, 2010
This game looks pretty great, I love Sudo51's stuff. I might even consider getting a PS3 for this (well, and for the shitload of other PS3 exclusives, but this might be the pushover. This, or Skullgirls if the PC release gets botched somehow).

Valanthe

Sep 24, 2009
You gotta wonder how the conversation went while he was trying to sell this game. If you came to a western studio like EA or Activision, they'd laugh your arse right back out the regardless of your pedigree, but as over the ridiculous as it is...

I want this game, I really want this game....

axlryder

victim of VR
Jul 29, 2011
Nick sounds a bit like egoraptor. Either way, his distraught snark makes this game worth buying.

Sep 24, 2008
The meme is dead, but I think it was never more relevant until now.

Charlie Sheen has gone on record of saying 'Suda 51 gets it, the world agrees.'

Metalrocks

Jan 15, 2009
lol. so sick and funny at the same time. shame it doesnt come for the pc, that would be a nice time waster game.

PunkRex

Feb 19, 2010
This game looks... well it looks like something... It also helps Tara Strong seems to be doing Juliets voice. ALL OF MY HHHNNNNNNGGG!!!

Endocrom said:
I hate to use the same comment I used for the last trailer, but this one is just so much more appropriate.
Endocrom said:
Still interested, wonder if Travis Touchdown will make a cameo.

She has a human head on her belt, there's got to be an oral sex joke in there somewhere.
George Forman's Head: Interesting side note: As a head without a body, I envy the dead.
That he did surely not.