Trailers: Luigi's Mansion 2: E3 2011

Team Hollywood

Feb 9, 2009
Luigi's Mansion 2: E3 2011

Luigi's back and ready to capture ghosts and coins alike in Luigi's Mansion 2.

Watch Video

daxterx2005

Dec 19, 2009
My only complaint with the original was you couldn't jump. It doesnt look like thats changed at all :(
Will still be getting it tho since Im sure it will be awesome.

MB202

Sep 14, 2008
Actually, according to Nintendo's rountable, Next Level Games (the guys behind Mario Strikers/Mario Football and the new Punch-Out!!) will be developing Luigi's Mansion 2.

Anyway, I've always thought it would be cool to have a sequel to Luigi's Mansion. Shigeru Miyamoto said he would like to see a sequel about a year ago, and lou and behold, it was so.

I ESPECIALLY love how Luigi explores an Egyptian-like crypt. Multiple mansions means more haunted-theme possibilities!

I also like how Professor E. Gadd and King Boo are back, they're awesome and they haven't really done much of anything over the years.

MB202

Sep 14, 2008
Edit: someone delete this post, please. I didn't see my other post at first so I posted it again...

Sight Unseen

The North Remembers
Nov 18, 2009
I would be excited for this if 3DS games work on the regular DS's (I assume they don't, am I right?) because there's no way in hell Im buying a 4th DS just because it has 3D I won't use.

Genixma

Sep 22, 2009
Finally releasing a sequel to my second favorite Gamecube game. And it's on the 3DS. -sigh- I guess I'll just watch in walkthroughs or something.

Caligulove

Sep 25, 2008
Awesome! I feel like I was one of the few that actually liked Luigi's Mansion- as funny and pathetic as Luigi was at times. Might just be that I like slow-paced horror/paranormal games more than platformers, but I enjoyed it far more than any Mario game that I'd played before then.

Endocrom

Apr 6, 2009
Damn it! I thought I could get away without buying a 3DS. Oh well, at least I didn't crack for the DSi.