Trailers: Serious Sam 3: BFE - Help Line Episode 1

Team Hollywood

Feb 9, 2009
Serious Sam 3: BFE - Help Line Episode 1

Having trouble getting through Serious Sam 3: BFE? Rich Knuckles is here to help!

Watch Video

BoredDragon

Feb 9, 2011
I'm glad at least one franchise isn't completely overhauling it's formula to try to appeal to more gamers
*glares at Duke*

Frizzle

Nov 11, 2008
Haha that's an awesome video. Probably won't get the game, but I laughed anyway.

Vault Citizen

May 8, 2008
BoredDragon said:
I'm glad at least one franchise isn't completely overhauling it's formula to try to appeal to more gamers
*glares at Duke*
Agreed, when I first saw this trailer I thought "huh, this is the game DNF should have been"

Waaghpowa

Needs more Dakka
Apr 13, 2010
"It doesn't matter how long you hide behind a wall, your health wont regenerate by itself. STOP BEING A FUCKING PUSSY" - Rich Knuckles.

If I cared enough to use Facebook, I would "like" this.

Valagetti

Good Coffee, cheaper than prozac
Aug 20, 2010
Wow its like visceral games advertising+EPIC games=na only kidding... I hope they deliver and not fuck it up like Bulletstorm!

Dfskelleton

Apr 6, 2010
I'm just now playing Serious Sam on my Xbox, but I can automatically respect the tagline "NO COVER. ALL MAN." Croteam knows how to make something fun.
Now we just have to hope that Duke Nukem will rise like a Pheonix and return to being fun. Then, as long as Doom 4 is as awesome as it should be, I'll be a happy man.

Arcane Azmadi

Jan 23, 2009
You know what I love about these guys? They refuse to compromise their vision of gaming in order to fall in line with current trends. And if you disagree with them about it, they'll tell you to fuck off to your face.

Metalrocks

Jan 15, 2009
Waaghpowa said:
"It doesn't matter how long you hide behind a wall, your health wont regenerate by itself. STOP BEING A FUCKING PUSSY" - Rich Knuckles.
lol. i love this quote too. telling every sissy out there that regenerating health is stupid. this is how i know games. now these days every game tries to be like halo.
looking forward to kill things with 20 guns :D

Aprilgold

Apr 1, 2011
Well, I now have to question, get this next month, DIGITAL SERIOUS DELUXE PACK PRE ORDER or to get Saints Row 3....... GOD DAMN YOU INDIE DEVELOPERS AND YOUR AMAZING GAMES!

Vault Citizen said:
Rick Knuckles is kind of cute. Question, why has this been put in the news section again?
Its a new trailer, and its their website, TEHY PUT IT WHERVER, DOGZ!

SenseOfTumour

Jul 11, 2008
If only there was a company out there with the sheer balls to let its call centres treat callers with the respect they deserve, ie, none most of the time.

It was bad enough taking calls at work in retail, the sheer entitlement of some people who'd bought a CD in the sale last year and now feel 'I pay your wages, young man'. Fuck you and the douche you rode in on.

Sign me up for a job in that call centre, I don't need pay or benefits, just let me at the callers :D

(Note I was exceptionally nice to anyone who showed me base levels of humanity and respect and went out of my way to help, it was only hearing 'I know my rights!' that shut us down to minimal assistance mode)

What I also love about the ads is they probably cost about $50 to make, you just don't need to throw millions at marketing, ideas are more valuable! (Tho I understand it IS costing em)

Hristo Petrov

Nov 11, 2009
I want this game to be awesome I want it to be so fucking EPIC that I forget what a piece of shit DNF was Go Croteam GO

Metalrocks

Jan 15, 2009
Hristo Petrov said:
I want this game to be awesome I want it to be so fucking EPIC that I forget what a piece of shit DNF was Go Croteam GO
im with you on that. DNF is a disaster. still wish i can get my money back for it.