Trailers: Shadows of the Damned: Enlarge Your Johnson

Team Hollywood

Feb 9, 2009
Shadows of the Damned: Enlarge Your Johnson

Upgrade your Johnson's length, accuracy, and performance with gems hidden in the world of Shadows of the Damned.

Watch Video

Azaraxzealot

Dec 1, 2009
okay. simply because of the sheer craziness and style this game has, i have to at LEAST try it. looks wicked insane... and fun.

Armored Prayer

Mar 10, 2009
Well, EA is still going at it with its juvenile and immature marketing.

Though the game itself looks so wacky and fun. I must try it out.

Krakyn

Mar 3, 2009
Wow. This game is ridiculously sophomoric. I wouldn't touch it with a ten foot pole.

evilstonermonkey

Oct 26, 2009
Eh... I don't know. If that is the tone of the game, I think it'll amuse me for maybe half an hour before the dick jokes get boring, whereas if it isn't then its jsut another unnecessarily childish game ad that puts another dent in the effort to get non-gamers to take games seriously.

Still, it did make me think of this:

Tuqui

Mar 2, 2011
Had a good laugh at this, pretty good video for the game. Hope the game holds it's standards.

icame

Aug 4, 2010
This seems like it would be more the kind of video someone would put on youtube then anything. Not an official trailer.

Jkudo

Aug 17, 2010
You know i prefer the way the game is represented in the trailer with his girlfriend. I would prefer a darker game with hints of humor that it doesnt shove down your throat. Hopefully this doesn't mean the game has changed. I still like the weapons in the game and the characters.

leviadragon99

Jun 17, 2010
Huh... I'm guessing the joke is that the unded ally club/gun/floaty skull was known as Johnson in life.

Fiz_The_Toaster

books, Books, BOOKS
Legacy
Jan 19, 2011
Country
United States
I was wondering how the humor in the game will work and if it's anything like this then I hope it's not too juvenile, but the trailer did make me laugh though. But considering who's working on this game, I have no doubt that it won't be the case and will be a very good game.

Besides, Akira Yamaoka will be doing the music so I know at least that part will be amazing.

Dark.Kantian

Jan 31, 2011
What's wrong with some juvenile humour in a game? Stop getting your panties in a bunch. If the game-play puts out and the presentation delivers, who cares about the dick jokes? (especially if they are, lets face it, pretty well delivered) To my knowledge only two types of people: a) those who are categorically opposed to gaming and are just looking for another hook to hang their meat on, and 2) those who are deluded by the idea that for games to be legitimate entertainment they have to be some kind of high(er) art form.
EA (or any other developer) is not in the business of writing opera, they're in the business of making games.

I, for one, find the idea of multi-tooling, enlarging and enhancing my Johnson a fine idea indeed.

ace_of_something

Sep 19, 2008
Grasshopper Manufacture? Where have I heard that name? Something on the wii...
Looks fun but more something I would wait till the price drops.